The Under-current of His Presence and Love
by Kathleen Angell

I went to the doctor's office today. I'd been experiencing sore throats since I had a virus several months ago.

I also had a large swelling on the side of my neck and so with all the symptoms, I was concerned and felt I needed to make sure everything was okay-as I watch my little grandson every day. I didn't want to expose him to a weird virus. And, the lump caused my family some concern.

I have to tell you, I feel so loved. Loved by our Lord. The whole day I have had a loving sense of His presence.

Yesterday was Sunday so I'd gone up for prayer before making a doctor's appointment.

The Bible says (James 5:15) call the elders of the church to pray over him, and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

I believe that.

So I went up for prayer and the Pastor and an elder prayed for me. Both were very kind and the Pastor said what kept coming to him was to drink plenty of water.

So I started drinking more water. Still drinking it. It made no sense at the time, but I trusted to do it. Naaman was ask to go bath in a muddy river. Whether it was a natural need or spiritual and obedience, I know that the Lord honors obedience.

So today, Monday, I made an appointment to be looked at, at the doctor's to see if there was any virus or anything that would cause a difficulty in watching my grandson.

My husband had said to me when I had gotten quite sick over the weekend that he thought it was an allergy.

It was so far fetched to me at the time with all the other symptoms. I'd dismissed it because it had originally come on so strong with a viral infection.

But on the way to the doctor's appointment, it came so clear to me that it was an allergy. I knew that is what it was. It was so clear. I know that was the Lord.

I went in and sure enough that is what it was.

The doctor looked at me and knew right away that I also had a back problem.

My Mom had been born with a hunchback, and I'd experienced difficulties all my life. And the last couple of years it had intensified and was getting worse very fast. I knew that, but I thought nothing could be done for it except maybe calcium which I'd upped my calcium intake.

This is such a praise, it was so unexpected.

The doctor told me with proper medication it could be stopped. How wonderful. Something I never expected could happen.

I know all things are possible with the Lord.

But to go into the doctors and know by the Lord what I had, and then to have the doctor point out something that had bothered me a lot, and tell me it too could be cared for was just such a blessing, it was so much to me.

On my way home and through the day I feel so loved. Often in my life I have seen the Lord's care in so many ways. I always have the sense of knowing how much people need to know the Lord Jesus in their lives, to know His kindness, love and care.

It is a life now that I am not alone. I know He is there and He shows Himself in wonderful ways. So many times in so many ways-
an underlying current of His love and peace.

If you have never known the Lord Jesus in your life, ask Him into your life and give it to Him fully.

He'll help you and really only He can do that and He will. He loves you. Each one, so much. He came to give us a new life that is wonderful- a life of fellowship with Him.

Read your Bible, the New Testament, all the time. Ask for forgiveness of your sins-His precious blood will cleanse you of all your sins, small and great, the deepest stains.

Ask the Lord to give to you the Comforter and baptize you in His Holy Spirit.

If you feel to contact us-we'd love to walk with you through our lives with the Lord.

He'll never leave you or forsake you. Like Him, there is no other.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print