Wonders in the Womb
by PamFord Davis

During my lifetime, there have been many changes for expectant mothers.

My mother had ether-anesthesia during delivery. She was unconscious when the doctor brought me into the world. I had natural childbirth with minimal pain killers; I wanted to be alert during the delivery of my babies.

Neither Mom nor I knew the sex of our children until our doctors told us. She heard, 'It's a girl' four times before the birth of my younger brother.

The sonograms of today afford parents the opportunity to see their sons and daughters while still in the womb. Contemplate the miracles of birth, the wonders in the womb

Meet John the Baptist.

"For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb (Luke 1:15 NKJV)."

There is LIFE within the womb, alive and leaping for joy!

"And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, 'Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord (Luke 1:41-45 NKJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print