When You Lose All Hope
by Dinora Garza

How can I encourage someone when I've lost all hope? Is it possible to tell someone, "Everything will be all right" feeling that everything will go wrong?

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" is the response of the Spirit.

Yes. There are moments in life when we have no more strength or courage; unsolvable, hopeless situations when discouragement defeats us and we cannot get up again. It is in these very moments that we really need to keep walking toward Christ.

"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world," Jesus said. The Psalms of David demonstrate this truth again and again: it is faith in Jesus and in His promises that sustain us even in the most difficult situations. It is what He has said, and not what we see, that really matters.

When all hope is lost, there's hope in Him. When there is no way, He is still The Way. When there is no more strength left in us, He is our strength, and when our joy has extinguished, in the deepest part of our hearts He is still our joy.

I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print