Avoid This Reason For Poverty
by Olawale Ogunsola

Poverty is a monster that battles humanity. Some people have successfully overcome and permanently suppressed it in every way. Certain people are out of poverty today only to find out that they are swallowed again by it tomorrow. So many people want to overcome this monster but do not have an idea of how to do this. Do you know what? There are certain people who do have a way to overcome poverty and when the Lord raise someone to assist them in overcoming the monster, their inward enemy, that is flesh, influences them to abuse that opportunity and by so doing, they plunge back to poverty controlled territory.

How does this happen?

This happens in many ways and forms. Each work of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21) is strong enough to make one a permanent slave of poverty

How?

The short story of a woman, whose exact name I do not know, shed some light on this. A family wanted to sell three groups of properties. A man who represented the owner invited an estate Manager to come to the aid of the family. Soon, the smallest of the properties was sold and the owner gave the sum of $70,000 to the Manager as the agreed fees. At this juncture, the flesh began its work.

A woman appeared on the scene. The woman, according to her, was a member of the eight -member estate agency company that made the sale. Because of their religious beliefs, they agreed to deduct ten thousand dollars as tithe and offering of the fees to be given to ministers of God, widows, orphans and others who are in need of assistance . This left the group with sixty thousand dollars to share.

Later on, this woman and another man kicked against the ten thousand dollars tithe and offerings which was returned by the coordinator. For no justifiable reason, the woman insisted she must have twenty thousand dollars out of the total sum leaving the remaining seven men to share fifty thousand dollars. The funniest part of the story is that she threatened bring the issue of control if the most senior member of the agency fail to cooperate, she was ready to go to the social media to proclaim the matter to smear his good names because they wanted to cheat her.

What was the outcome?

To allow a sleeping dog to lie, the peace lovers opted to give her the desire of her mind. The two leaders, the Manager and his assistant were grateful that she behaved the way she did.

What were their reasons?

According to them, what would
have been her actions or reaction if the other properties that, can yield millions of dollars have been sold?
1.She would have gone to cook false stories on the social media to smear their reputation.
2. She wanted to be in control of the group and any opposition to her selfish request would be vehemently resisted. They reasoned that there was no reason for this because they involved her in the sales project to alleviate her Poverty..

3. She may go further to hire men who can eliminate them not only because of her share but to ensure every dollar becomes hers.

They therefore concluded to leave her in the shackles of poverty to save their own reputation.

Are you also greedy for gain? Are you selfish in something or everything?
Do you not care for the lives of others? Are you in position to publish lies against innocent people? Are you ready to blow a small matter out of proportion? What is the work of the flesh that can hook you to poverty for the rest of your life?

Register it in your heart that no work of the flesh in you will Satan allow to you to be free from as a captive of poverty and "those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."Galatians 5:21. Therefore repent of every work of the flesh!
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.





The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print