THE GAY ARE NOW PILLARS OF OUR COMMUNITY?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Sometimes I am told that some homosexuals (who are openly "gay" but do not like to be called by the name they had for centuries) are now pillars of our community and are the most valuable members of our society. I am told that I must change my attitudes (eh, prejudices!) in so many directions.

Great revelations like these just help me understand why our beautiful country is going the way it is going.

They say my views are too square, too outdated and too archaic.

And I am just fine with that.

My views are based on God's Word. At least, I TRY TO BASE THEM on God's Word. When God changes the Bible, I will change my square and archaic views. Meantime these dear people (Luciferians) are ALREADY doing a great job of CHANGING our Bible for us. All publishing houses of Modern Language Bibles are owned, directly or by proxy, by Luciferian Banks. Only the Old King James Bible has legally withstood these nice people. How many times have I already asked everybody to use only King James?

The immense apostasy, the incredible delusion and "falling away" (increasing EVERY YEAR on schedule) was predicted exactly thousands of years ago and it must run its course until Satan's Antichrist is revealed. Half of mankind will perish. If these "glorious" times were not shortened by God Almighty, nothing would remain alive on the planet. The suffering will be greater than it has ever been or ever shall be. Look it up in Revelations.

Man's history has been part evil, part good. The Luciferians intend to change it to ONLY EVIL. Our struggle, to reestablish the status quo (of the past) is technically lost; lost economically and politically. All that can be hoped for, is that the "satanification" and loss of our freedom and prosperity is slowed a little. If some nation should free itself and break loose of Luciferian banks and laws and 'invisible organizations' they will face a World War and will get what Hitler got, not that was any solution either.

The current "terrorism" has resulted in the rallying of the population behind their phony governments and has provided these governments with undreamed of spying and surveillance networks. It has provided absolutely nothing for Moslems, apart from death, heartbreak and tears. For a detective, when the body of the millionaire is discovered, the first question is "who profits by the death? Who profits from "terror"?

The secret societies harbor a secret, though they prefer to be called a societies with a secret. But they will never tell you what the secret is. After so many centuries it isn't much of a secret. The secret, apparently, (higher degrees) is that to THEM Lucifer is god, to be obeyed and worshipped. Their objective is a one world government under Lucifer, one world language and one world religion, resulting eventually in a system of extermination and oppression and evil, impossible to achieve in any previous generation. The last part, of course, is called "secret of secrets" and hidden even from their own members. They do not have the Commandments of God turned "upside down" (totally reversed in Satanism) for nothing!

What they will not believe is that all this will usher in the Apocalypse, the murder of half of mankind and a universal suffering such as has never existed in the history of humanity and never shall be again. God says that if these times were not shortened, nothing living would have survived on the planet.

OK, if the struggle is largely lost, what can be done? This is important. Better still, let God tell you about what is to be done:
Matt. 28: 19-20: ""Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.Amen".
TO SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH ALL IS A REALLY A COMMANDMENT, 2 Tim. 4: 1-5, while anybody still can preach:
"I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."
Would you believe that our struggle is primarily SPIRITUAL, especially now? Every soul that comes to Jesus constitutes a bright victory, by itself actually a spiritually "earth shattering" occurrence. Three times our Lord Jesus asked Peter, "Do you love me?" "Feed my sheep".
We are pilgrims here, in transit, literally, to another dimension. What is ahead of us all is unbelievably beautiful. Our God says that a bright, unimaginably wonderful future is waiting for every Christian! "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!
God's Word, Sir. Look it up. What do you suppose will confront those who REJECT the immense gift of a loving God, so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print