TRUST BIBLE (PLUS NOTHING) FOR SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Anything OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, PRESENTED AS GODS GOSPEL, carries a DOUBLE CURSE of God Almighty upon any and all non-biblical gospel and upon its preacher. You think I am kidding?

(A) Twice accursed by God? Check it out.

Galatians 1:8-9
BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
9. AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

Who is "we"? "We" is all apostles, Paul, Peter, any Angel of Light, anybody. In the first century AD the Christian Church, the body of true believers, received the WHOLE, ENTIRE, uncorrupted, BIBLE.

There are NO further additions to the Bible by God. The Bible remains closed, until Jesus comes back for the millennial reign. But there have been plenty propagated additions and deletions from Lucifer already.

God repeated His CURSE upon false doctrine and false teachers TWICE! That is super emphasis. You think the Creator of All is just beating His gums? Maybe He doesn't mean it? Thus speaks the great I AM, Yahweh, the ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY in existence, the creator of angels and of everything. There exists NO OTHER GOD. Our God is ONE God. The Trinity is One (We may not understand it, and we don't have to. God says so). But there are religions where SATAN teaches people about other gods and teaches that men can become gods. The Devil started that already long ago, in the Garden of Eden.

If you reject or disobey the WORD of the CHRIST of the BIBLE then you reject Christ and your salvation. Do not expect HIM to pay for your sins. If your sins be upon you, then "The smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever" Look up what God is saying! You don't believe it? Well, happy frying, Old Boy! What do you think this is all about? A joke?

Avoid Modern Language "bibles" (small b), these are being continuously changed by Luciferian owned publishing houses, with deletions and contradictions written in. See "Bible Mutilation" in www.faithwriters.com. Use King James only or translate directly from Hebrew and Greek Tx. Receptus.

(B) Other religions and the Signature of God

THERE ARE NO NEW REVELATIONS FROM GOD UNTIL CHRIST JESUS COMES BACK, for the millennium. God repeated the curse twice. May I say it one more time? "BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED."

What does that make of the writings of all other religions? What does that make any claims of extra-biblical "revelations" of sectarian dogmas? How does that identify and define all non-biblical and anti-biblical "TRADITIONS", enforced as "Gods Dogma"? The greatest department of Satan is really the department of religions.

Does that sound fanatical, categorical, bigoted? Look up "Are True Believers Narrow-minded, Intolerant and Bigoted?" in www.christianacticles.net.

GOD PLACED HIS SIGNATURE ON EVERY COMMUNICATION HE GAVE US. See "Signature of God" in ww.faithwriters.com. There is a math Base in every original verse of the Bible (in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic), codes binding the chapters together, and chains of names binding all the books. Nothing else in the world has these phenomena, now guarding Gods Word! Why seek pronouncements and doctrines of demons? There is NO TRACE of Gods signature in ANY of the extra biblical writings or 'pronouncements' in existence today! Prove it to yourself - examine the evidence already available in literature (Mathematical Base in Every Bible verse; Bible chains; Bible Codes) as well as the tremendous quantity of research available now on the internet and world libraries.

(C) WITNESS? By two or more witnesses (repeating the message) is the truth established:

Deuteronomy 4:2
2. YE SHALL NOT ADD UNTO THE WORD which I command you, NEITHER SHALL YE DIMINISH OUGHT FROM it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you
Deuteronomy 12:32
32. What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: THOU SHALT NOT ADD THERETO, NOR DIMINISH FROM IT.
2 John 9-11
9. Whosoever transgresseth, and ABIDETH NOT in the doctrine of Christ, HATH NOT GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, RECEIVE HIM NOT INTO YOUR HOUSE, neither bid him God speed:
11. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds
Revelation 22:18-19
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. AND IF ANY MAN SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(D) Conclusions?

TRUST THE BIBLE (PLUS- NOTHING), AND ONLY THE BIBLE, FOR AUTHENTIC SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY FOR MANKIND, DERIVED DIRECTLY FROM FATHER GOD. CHRISTIANITY HAS NEITHER PRIEST AND NOR TEMPLE; ONLY CHRIST JESUS, THE BIBLE AND RESULTING WORKS.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior and his Word, The Bible, a light unto our path and life eternal for those who want it.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Christ Jesus, the Jesus of the Bible, who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; increase my love for you, and my obedience, Dear God who art One; help me to read your Bible every day of my life".

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info or www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print