EPISTLE TO OUR RICH AND HONORED EXTRA-BIBLICAL "BETTERS":
by Eugene Lopatynsky

What does it profit you how successful you are, how rich, how honored, IF YOUR SALVATION REMAINS THREATENED? Or is actually non-existent?

Yes, there is eternal justice only microseconds away, for all of us. For you too, whether you believe it or not. We are all lost sinners and there is only ONE salvation only in CHRIST JESUS OF THE BIBLE. There is NO SALVATION believing in a sectarian, counterfeit "Jesus", taught by demons, or in the false guidance contained in extra biblical traditions, in the writings and theories of devils. IN FACT, WHY WASTE TIME IN A FALSE RELIGION? JOIN THE LUCIFERIANS AND WHOOP IT UP! HMM?

The Bible in its original language is the only writing in existence, which contains the Signature of Almighty God in every verse (see evidence in www.faithwriters.com under Signature of God). All departure from the Bible is demonic and bears the DOUBLE CURSE of God. (Gal 1: 8-9). Who says so? God says so in the Bible. Look it up.

Satan's greatest department of all is the department of sects and religions. It is not necessary to destroy a tank or a gun to make it ineffective. By sabotage and treason, a slight alteration in the firing mechanism is enough. Salvation is like that. No matter how good the people are, our righteousness before God is like filthy rags. Look it up in Isaias. God's grace is AVAILABLE only through Christ Jesus of the BIBLE.

All the religiosity of mankind, caught up in a multitude of phony religions, serves only to separate man from salvation.

The Mormons are an illustration in point. These people are mostly wonderful people, possibly better than any other group in America, but they base their salvation on non-biblical teachings, on a God who lives on a planet Kolob with a multitude of wives and a "created Jesus" who is the "brother of Satan". That is simply NOT the Almighty God of the Bible and NOT the Savior Christ Jesus. No conceivable ceremony or mumbo jumbo or derived religion from the above will remove sin. These poor people still believe Satan, who still teaches them that man can become god. In spite of considerable personal honesty they have fallen hopelessly from grace.

REJECTING THE BIBLE OR GOING PAST THE BIBLE INTO THEORIES OF DEMONS IS REJECTING THE REAL CHRIST AND LOSING YOUR SALVATION. Today your sins are either on you or they are on the biblical Christ Jesus. GOD SAYS THAT IF YOUR SINS REMAIN ON YOU THAT THE SMOKE OF YOUR TORMENT SHALL ASCEND FOR EVER AND EVER.

We are pilgrims here, in transit, literally, to another dimension. What is ahead for the Saved is unbelievably beautiful. Our God says that a bright, unimaginably wonderful future is waiting for every true, Biblical, Christian! "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up. What do you suppose will confront those who REJECT the immense gift of a loving God, so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?
Want to see if your demons will let YOU seek the ONLY true, EVERLASTING GOD? Try to pray, "Dearest Lord Jesus of the Bible, forgive me my sins, I give up all non-biblical religion, please be the ruler of my life! Increase my love for you and help me to read and obey the BIBLE every day!"

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.

If you COULD NOT pray the above, think! What if your direction in life is dead wrong and this writing is dead right? Either way, the consequences will be colossal and inescapable.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print