Love Eternal
by

I've had one of those days where I wish I was a computer engineer, so I could fix my computer problem straight away. I love computers, but when they don't go right I get so frustrated. Finally, after a few hours I walked away, sat by my window and thought about always wanting solutions to everything now! It is ingrained not just in me but everyone today. The society we live in has pushed into our lives the need to have everything straight away, in an instant. NOW NOW NOW .... YOU CAN HAVE IT NOW. It is very tiresome to the mind.

I sat down by the window and looked at some flowers, still in a jar of water which I had picked last week. They really ought to have been thrown away, but I carefully picked off the pod which contained the next lot of seeds and opened it. Yes there they were minute new white seeds. It was quite amazing! What seemed to be dying in front of me contained new seeds ready for the next lot of flowers. But of course I had picked them so they wouldn't fall to the ground.

I opened up the small pod and carefully pulled out the tiny seeds and planted them in my pot of soil, just hoping they might take seed. I don't have a garden I just have this one pot of flowers.

This connection with nature calmed my mind and immediately realised I was fretting over something that really wasn't that important.

Time is eternal. There is never a now because time never stops, we are forever moving on.

Later that evening, what was important happened. My one and only daughter, whom I so adore, rang up to say hello and that she had cooked a curry. She was tired after work so she was saving it for me the next time I came around. What a beautiful thought from my daughter and so precious.

Love is eternal it never ends. This is something no person or enterprise company can wrap up and sell.

copyright to jacqui julyan 
@[email protected].

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print