How Do We Make America Great Again?
by Rick King

By: Rick L. King
August 7, 2016

First of all what made America not so great? America lost so much of its greatness when it turned its back on God. America seemed to promote if it feels good do it and it seems so many embraced this idea. The problem is that much of what has been embraced is considered to be sin.

We hear so many politicians say "God Bless America". Apparently they have little knowledge of God and what He has said in His Word. First of all, God hates sin. Why. because it causes man to be separated from God. God will not bless sin no matter how many times that we may say it. America needs forgiveness and repentance from sin. The Bible says that sin brings forth death. Do we see any death around us? It seems this country has become preoccupied with death. It seems that that this is just a normal everyday thing to see that people were murdered, wars that are killing thousands, and plus natural disasters. This is a result of our sins. We murder babies, black people, policeman, different cultures and races. Why would we think that God is going to bless our actions?

So many churches have become secular in what they do. Much of the music is like going to a rock concert. I am not against rock music but I am against it in a place where there should be worship of the Lord that loves and saved us. We may sing about the Lord but rarely do I find people really singing to the Lord anymore. After I was saved back in Illinois, the meetings I went to were powerful. People worshipped the Lord and God's power and presence was very evident. People got saved, healed and delivered just in worship. America has lost its worship. America seems to have religious meetings but this is far from what church is all about. If God's presence is not there then it is not church.

We need God's blessings back again in America. The only way that we are going to get them is for us to turn back to God and make Him number one in our lives again. We need to be more concerned about what He wants than what we want. Man has this country in a mess. Of course those who do not know the Lord and what true liberty and freedom is would disagree. They are happy in their sin. Yet the Word says that sin is for a season and afterwards brings forth death. We can get away with for a short time but when it catches up then there are great consequences as a result. We are reaping now what we have been sowing for years.

I don't write this in condemnation but in love and concern for my country. We use to be looked up at from other countries. We are no different than any other country anymore. We have gotten selfish, greedy, and made life about filling our flesh with earthly things. We live to satisfy the lusts of our flesh. God said that we are to walk in the Spirit and to NOT fulfill the lusts of our flesh. America, we are asking for trouble. The Bible says that it is the Spirit that gives to us life, the flesh profits us nothing. I am just not someone that is rambling about what the Word says as I have learned many lessons and truths in my 35 plus years walking with the Lord. I have found that the Bible is actually true and that we can trust God to do what He says. I have experienced personally many people miraculously healed along with myself. I have seen many people go through deliverance and have demons cast out of them. I have gotten the privilege of leading many to the Lord Jesus and witness the power of God changing them before my eyes. I have seen the Lord provide for me in miraculous ways. I have experienced him using me for things far outside of my abilities. This is why I say what I say. We need Gods power back in America, the church, and in people's lives. We need a heart change that only God can make happen. We need our thinking lining up with the way Jesus would think. We need to repent. We must come back to the Lord if we are ever to become great again. Greatness comes through the Spirit of God working in and through us, not our following the lusts of our flesh.

Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ro 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Jas 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Ro 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jer 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.


All scripture references are taken from the KJV Bible.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print