INSOMNIA? Can't Sleep?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Normally, your own body will force you to sleep in every sleep deprivation. If you GET UP every day AT THE SAME TIME and do not sleep during the rest of the day sleep will eventually normalize. Merely withdraw all stimulants 6-8 hours before bedtime.

If you cannot maintain the same schedule then keep in mind, when sleep escapes you, that you could try reversing psychology. DO NOT CHASE SLEEP. LET SLEEP CHASE YOU.

Never try to force sleep. Do the opposite: TRY NOT TO SLEEP. Eventually sleep will be chasing you. Get up, start working, and don't lie down until sleepy. You might, in due time, augment with a little MELATONIN, but no more than that. Avoid stimulants, coffee, tea, chocolate, caffeinated soft drinks and all arguments.

It is the same psychology as helping little children. If you keep forcing them to eat, they will hate food. If you allow them to grow hungry, explaining that food is a reward and is scarce, they will fight to eat.

This is written for people in fairly normal health, not for seriously ill people. If you are among the latter, please consult your physician, then consult the GREAT HEALER who made you. He loves YOU (but not your faults) in any situation of life or death. Driving long-distance commuters might better forgo the above (or stay extremely careful), you do not want sleep chasing you while driving.

There is another interesting "wrinkle" to this whole thing on sleep this one comes from people who practice "grounding".

I know what you are going to say; it has two words in it.

"What's that"?

I told you it has two words in it.

We all acquire static electricity by friction against objects in our environment. Electronics technicians often ground themselves to electric zero to dissipate that potential (to protect sensitive circuitry). Many found that it helps better sleep and nerves afterward. If curious see "Health: Grounding & Inflammation" in www.remnantonly.info under "Articles" (on favorites bar).


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print