He Knows You
by Karen White

He Knows You
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" Jeremiah 1:5 NKJV

Wow! He, God, the Creator of Life formed us. He determined where our arms would go, the color of our eyes, and the length of our toes. He is the reason we are able to breathe, walk, talk, and think.

Not only did He form us but He knew us. While we were being formed in our mother's womb He already knew our gender, our personality, and all about us. In fact, before the foundation of the world, before our parents and grandparents were born; He knew us. He knew when we would be born and to whom. He also knew whether or not we would accept Him.

Imagine, even though He knew some would not accept His gift of salvation, He still sent His son to die upon the cross for each one of us. Have you ever watched someone you love do something that you knew was going to end up badly for them? But still you prayed and watched hoping for a positive outcome? Maybe God is like that, He sees someone that He knows will not accept Him but still He waits and watches hoping they change their heart. I do not pretend to know His mind, but I do know that He is love, He is all powerful, He desires for each of us to become His children, and that He knew each of us before we were formed, for the bible tells me so.

Dear Lord, thank You for forming me. It is such a comfort to know that I was created by You and that You know me, a kid from a small town, not famous or rich except in You. In Jesus's name, amen.

Karen is a Christian wife, mother, and grandmother.  She is a retired teacher who now spends her time reading and writing.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print