WHY FALSE RELIGIONS?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Have YOU heard of the FORGOTTEN COMMANDMENT? There is a commandment of God which, sadly, is not often taught, if at all; and that's part reason we have so many sects and false religions aiding and abetting Lucifer!

The COMMANDMENT IS TO EXAMINE, every doctrine and every preacher ON EVERY TOPIC by comparing it with the Gospel of an uncorrupted Bible. If the message departs from or contradicts the Bible, it is doubly accursed and its preacher is doubly accursed by Almighty God! You don't think so? Look:

1 Thess. 5:21
PROVE ALL THINGS; hold fast that which is good.
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TRY THE SPIRITS WHETHER THEY ARE OF GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world
Galat. 5: 8-9
8.But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
9.As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

THE ABOVE MAKES THE 'BIBLE PLUS NOTHING' TO BE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE FROM GOD, until Christ Jesus comes back. The above commands Christians to investigate every preaching and every preacher!

God also says that false Christs will go out (Matt. 24: 24). If a sectarian message is FALSE (not Biblical) they may also have a FALSE, PRETEND "CHRIST". What more can be said?

Has God not already said it?

Use only a King James Bible or translate directly from Hebrew and Greek Textus Receptus, because, reportedly, ALL MODERN LANGUAGE Bibles are being slowly but progressively corrupted by Luciferians today. See "Bible Mutilation" in faithwriters.com.

Many semi- Christians and weak Christians are thus lost, beguiled by the Deceiver. Pagans would have no defense against false doctrine at all, unless reached with true Gospel before these false preachers can reach them.

Preaching the true Gospel is also a commandment.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print