Say Yes to Jesus
by Karen White

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 NKJV

God created a beautiful universe so that He could commune with man. Then in one moment, man gave in to temptation and sin entered the world. The creator, however, continuing to desire a relationship with man provided the way.

Therefore, He came to earth in the human form of Jesus Christ where he remained for thirty-two years. Then he willingly allowed men to hang Him on a cross where He took on the past, present, and future sins of the world. Finally, He gave His life so that we would have the means to everlasting life with Him.

God could have made man as little robots that would automatically worship and serve Him. But instead, He gave men the freedom to choose or reject Him. And with every choice comes a consequence; for those who decide to receive Him into their lives they have the promise of a Savior who is always present, protecting and loving them until the day their body gives out and they join Him in Heaven to live forever worshipping Him. But for those who decline His offer of salvation, they will live forever in a fiery pit without the Savior.

The choice is ours and ours alone. There are no gray areas; it is a yes or no type of question. And any answer other than yes is an automatic no. Say yes to Jesus, there has never been anyone who has ever regretted that decision.

Dear Father, Thank You for allowing us the freedom to choose You. In Jesus's name, Amen.

Karen is a Christian wife, mother, and grandmother.  She is a retired teacher who now spends her time reading and writing.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print