The Expectation
by PamFord Davis

Been there, done that twice.

I was an expectant mother.

How can I put the feelings of pregnancy into words? I can't.

Yes, there was morning sickness in the early stages of pregnancies.

And yes, there was a loss of energy.

I experienced heart burn, leg cramps and swelling of my ankles and feet.

Yet, the expectancy of my babies being born was too wonderful for words.

Each time, the expectancy increased as my due date drew near. I was going to have our baby!

I am an expectant daughter.

As God's child, I eagerly expect Jesus' return.

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near (Luke 21:25-28 NKJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print