IT IS FINISHED!
by Eugene Lopatynsky

He said, IT IS FINISHED, and He bowed His head, and gave up His life, for you and for me (Jo. 19:30).

"And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; and the graves were opened; and many of the saints which slept arose (Mark 27:51-52)"

Why, how could this be?

God has only one provision for redemption forgiveness is available only by means of a proxy, by somebody else, who is absolutely sinless, innocent, without "spot or wrinkle", a Kinsman Redeemer, who is willing and capable of taking YOUR GUILT and YOUR PUNISHMENT upon himself.

Only God could be thus capable.

The penalty for sin is death. This provided Satan with the sense of invincibility. To save mankind GOD WOULD HAVE TO DIE. IMPOSSIBLE! Not to mention that God would have to become a Kinsman, a man. Satan's self-assurance lasted until the Cross.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and a light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY, TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever.

It was finished at the Cross. For us, it has only begun. THE EYE HAS NOT SEEN, AND THE EAR NEVER HEARD, NEITHER CAN MAN EVEN IMAGINE THE HAPPINESS THAT GOD PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM (1Cor. 2: 9, paraphrased, if you please). God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

No matter what we have done, served sin or the Chief Devil himself, every human being willing to change, wanting a God of love instead of a god of betrayal, will be forgiven, will be given a new heart (innermost being) and an eternity of joy unspeakable and full of glory. This life is nothing compared to eternity. Why trade these few temporary advantages for an eternity of unspeakable, unthinkable horror. Adam and Eve have already chosen. This time, YOU choose.

What do you suppose will confront those who REJECT the immense gift of a loving God, so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print