MORE APPARITIONS OF WOMEN WITH CHILD? PART ONE
by Eugene Lopatynsky

For 4000 years a symbol keeps appearing repeatedly, a symbol of a woman holding (or standing with) a small child.

To many Christians it represents the intervention of God to save humanity from evil. It has become a symbol for the coming of our Savior, the "Cornerstone of the Foundation Foundation of the only structure or mechanism, constructed by God, for the salvation of man.

To the Luciferians, it similarly represents the intervention of Satan with a different woman to produce the Antichrist, and to perpetuate in an evil world, with institutionalized cruelty and injustice. If you object to saying cruelty and injustice, then what do you suppose the Luciferians teach and practice now?

Who are the Luciferians? Historically, these are the nice people who have worshipped Baal-Moloch (Satan), Semirabis and their pantheon of demons (the same demons with a multitude of different names) thousands of years before Christianity and continue this satanic practice with vengeance to this day.

The Luciferians believe that some future woman will apparently give birth to a genetic offspring of Satan (SEED in Gen.3:15), the Antichrist, described as the "capstone of the arch" or the "Top of the Pyramid" on the dollar bill, or "Seeing Eye of Osiris (Baal)". Most "modern bibles" (small b) have already replaced "cornerstone of the foundation" (Christ) with the Masonic "capstone of the arch" (Antichrist). Look it up, Kiddo. It's in front of you, in the recent "bibles"!

If you say "that's impossible, that's impossible, that's fairytale", then look up "God Says Angels had Sex" in www.remnantonly.info (For all referenced articles use that web, search in Favorites Bar). Twice already, in history of mankind, the demons are reported to have had sex with human women. Before the flood, apparently, only eight people were left with unmingled (un-hybridized), purely human genealogy. After the flood the same thing happened within the "Promised Land", producing the GIANTS (the hybrids Naphalim, Raphalim, Emins, Zamzumins, etc.); look up "RAPTURE CAN NOT APPROACH UNTIL PROPHECY COMPLETES" (Rapture 2, above Web source).

The first hybrid invasion was removed by God trough the flood of Noah, the second, within the Promised Land, was removed by "conquest" (actually by God's direct intervention in combat) but unfortunately (through Israel's refusal) the hybrids were incompletely removed. The third infestation is prophesied for Daniels Ten Toes Kingdom of "iron and clay" and will usher in the Apocalypse. Look it up (Bible).

THE SAME SYMBOL OF A WOMAN BRINGING FORTH AN (EXACT OPPOSITE) 'MESSIAH' IS THUS USED, VERY CURIOUSLY, BY BOTH OPPOSING SIDES.



APPARITIONS OF WOMAN WITH CHILD

For Christians it is forbidden to use this symbol (or any symbol) as an object of worship (Exodus 20: 4-5). The Luciferians do not have comparable restraints. The latter teach and require the worship of a whole pantheon of demons, using a variety of idols. They teach that man can become god (of sort), or is it Half-Demon?

There seem to be interesting similarities between the "modern" apparitions and these very ancient religious traditions.

Continued in 'More Apparitions of Woman With Child?' Part Two.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print