An Apt Illustration
by PamFord Davis

We are privy to many of the Christ's prayers to His Father.

"At that time Jesus answered and said, 'I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him (Matthew 11:25-27 NKJV)."

We are as mere babes. There is no comparison between our knowledge and Christ's wisdom. Yet, in His grace, He has granted us a sacred trust. Jesus has revealed God's plan of salvation, the gospel, to His followers. He has commissioned us, empowering us to carry His message.

We can intimately know the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13 NKJV)."

In a public devotion, a friend used an apt illustrationSurely you have misplaced a wallet, purse or your set of keys. Maybe you have even lost your treasured wedding ring. In desperation, you searched until you found your valued possession.

God is still revealing Himself to persistent seekers.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print