WE MUST THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD (ACTS 14:22)
by Eugene Lopatynsky


Dear brother or sister, in your difficulties, in your many setbacks and sufferings you are not alone. Afflictions come to all of us. We don't really understand why. And that's all right. We don't have too. When evil was permitted to enter this world, somehow suffering came with it.

But there is one thing you can do. If you encounter an infestation of demons tormenting you, you can bind them and send them into the pit, in the name of Christ Jesus. How to do it is described in detail in "In the Pit" (www.remnantonly.info , under 'New'). In my own experience I found that problems begin to clear up immediately when I follow this Biblical intervention.

IF YOU HAVE CHRIST JESUS AS THE RULER OF YOUR LIFE, then rejoice exceedingly. The troubles of this world will eventually dissolve like morning mist before a rising sun. God said, "Eyes have never seen, nor could ears have heard, NOR COULD ANYONE EVEN HAVE IMAGINED THE HAPPINESS, which God prepared for those who love Him." (1 Cor.2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

God's Word, Sir. Look it up. What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation? For the time we have left in this crazy world, help spread the Gospel every day, to reduce the 'population explosion' in hell!

If you absolutely don't know how to start being an evangelist, what to do or how to do it, try buying CHICK TRACTS (www.chick.com, Tel. 909 987 0771), 15 cents a booklet, and give several away daily, or leave them where they can be found. Each contains a comic-style, very readable message, available in many languages. You can select the better ones yourself. I do not like to endorse any commercial product, but this one is not a commercial product, it is a rather wonderful, totally inexpensive, below cost, service. For a dollar a day you would have given a very readable message of Christ to six or seven people. All for the price of half a cup of coffee. Don't kid yourself. This amounts to a powerful ministry already; and without any real effort or cost.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHRIST JESUS AS THE RULER OF YOUR LIFE, your prospects are exceedingly dismal.

Think about it! Eventually the suffering must increase exponentially and will obliterate your emotional horizon. You laugh? But how long will you laugh? Consider, what will follow, if what I say is exactly right and you (and your buddies) are abysmally wrong? You have never been wrong? This would be one wrong, truly unimaginable for consequences.

Why ruler of your life?

Because that's who Christ is, He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You must invite Him for who He is. If you don't want Him, you'll have the other one automatically and his name is Satan. Your sins will also remain on you. Christ will not pay for them.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the BIBLE. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a 'one way street', a decoy, without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:7-8). Satan's biggest department is the department of religions.

Don't be impressed by the Masonic promise of "All the wonders that will be". Wonders like what? Like your empty electronic gizmos leading you into Satanism? Or like the credit cards, leading you into dependence on powerful Banks? Wonders like broken marriages? Or ZIKA (created in a lab?) Or mercury in your kids brain? How about all the World Wars?

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made and will make again a beautiful world.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info (under articles). It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print