MORE APPARITIONS OF WOMAN WITH CHILD? PART TWO
by Eugene Lopatynsky

For Christians it is forbidden to use this symbol (Woman with Child, or any symbol) as an object of worship (Exodus 20: 4-5). The enemies of our God do not have comparable restraints.

There seem to be interesting similarities between the "modern" apparitions and some very ancient religious traditions.

Extreme Veneration and Worship was accorded to an ancient Deity, represented as a WOMAN, called Semirabis (Isis, Ceres, Diana, etc. going by different names), holding the CHILD Tamuz (Baal, by different names), throughout the last four thousand years.


She is the greatest, most popular Babylonian deity. The god she brought forth, and who is offered back to her under the symbol of the wafer, as "bread of life", was in reality the fierce, scorching sun or terrible Moloch, yet in that offering his terror was not displayed.

The "Mother" was believed to be benignant, merciful, the favorite "divinity". This Madonna of Babylon also entirely eclipses her son, as mother of grace and mercy, "Bona Dea", the "Mediatrix", Aphrodite, ("wrath subduer"), who could by her charms soothe the breast of angry Jove. The god she brought forth, and who is offered back to her under the symbol of a round wafer (symbol of the SUN), as "bread of life", was in reality the fierce, scorching sun or terrible Moloch, yet in that offering all his terror was veiled.

But what about the appearance of a CHILD in the above setting?

Some say it is the Baby Jesus. The Lord Jesus has avoided all ministry as a child and is now in a glorified, resurrected, adult body on the right side of Father God - NOT AS A BABY. You think there is a baby sitting now on the right side of God? Anyway, the body of Jesus originally obtained from Mary no longer exists. At Resurrection this very same body was altered to be an eternal adult body, an inter-phase of spirit and matter, indestructible, capable of teleportation and passing through solid objects. This, apparently, is the type of miraculous body every Christian will be awarded at Rapture.

FLAMING HEART

The "SON" of Semirabis appears with a "flaming heart". Why? Where is there a "flaming heart" in the Bible? Nowhere. It doesn't exist. But it exists in Chaldean mysteries, in Babylon and Egypt, where it was worshipped as a symbol of the "Child Nimrod", or Bel, the reincarnation of the Sun (fiery and burning) and presented as a Heart of Flame ("Flaming Heart").

To be continued in PART 3.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print