Intoxicated by the world
by sana edoja

There is a report going around: "Where is God? If God was real, He would stop all those terrorists attacks!!! He will not make all those earthquakes!!! All those children dying of hunger!!! Where is God!!! Why God is letting all His people suffer?

I asked myself those questions a while back. How great if God would send His angels to destroy all those wicked people!!!

What is the definition for a wicked person? A killer? A murderer? A paedophile? A thief? A terrorist?

Romans 3:23
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:25 Whom God hath set forthto bea propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;26 To declare,I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

How God should deal with injustice? Shall He comes with His army of angels? Shall He destroy all those wicked people with guns? Wouldn't it be a terrible bloodshed? Shall He remove all those wicked people to lock them in Hell for eternity? Would God intervention makes the world a better place?

But!!! But!! God has given His creation freewill. In fact, you can do whatever you want with your lives!!!

Galatians5:13
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

There are consequences in choosing to live a life of sins!!!

Romans 6:23
Forthewagesofsinisdeath;butthegiftofGodiseternallifethroughJesusChristour Lord.

I'm not better than all those terrorists. I sin every day in my thoughts and actions. I get angry, judgemental, and Ihave negative thoughts. EVERYBODY DOES BAD THINGS ONCE IN A WHILE!!! God is merciful, He doesn't want all those evil men or women to die and go to Hell for eternity!!!

However, God doesn't want anybody to perish. Would you kill your children every time they misbehaved? Nope, your forgiveness for the mistakes of your child is much stronger than his sins. Your love for your child is surely muchstronger than wishing him dead.

God loves His children whom He has created. You don't know how much He loves and cares and wants to provide for you. He loves you so much!!! He doesn't want to judge the world with death!!! He has already killed His own son Jesus Christ to redeem you from any form of CURSES, SICKNESSESand HELL.

Isaiah 64:6
We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfil His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Romans 10:9-10
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

My prayer is that God reaches out to the whole world evil or goodby revealing His love, goodness and eternalsalvation.

1 John 1:9
Godis faithful and reliable....If we confess oursins, He is so faithful and just
that Heforgivesus oursinsand cleanses us fromallunrighteousness....

John 3:15-17

For God So Loved
15 that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life.16 For GodsolovedtheworldthatHe gaveHisone and onlySon,that everyonewhobelievesinHimshall not perishbuthaveeternallife.17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print