GOD-TRACKING IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT HE IS YOUR SUCCESS
by Dudley Anderson

trACker 598
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
Published through www.godtracker.co.uk

02 September 2016

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS ACKNOWLEDGING THAT HE IS YOUR SUCCESS

Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

I was sitting quietly in the prayer meeting pondering the words of Psalm 87 in my Bible, open on my lap. Someone had just prayed about his workload and duties at work, which caused me to think about my own responsibilities work, family, church, home. As I did so, I became a little overcome by the diversity of my commitments and began to feel my enthusiasm begin to drain from me. Psalm 87 speaks about how God loves Zion (Jerusalem). He founded it and populated it. Then my eye caught verse 5, "the Most High himself will establish her."

God's Word dropped into my heart and quelled my anxieties. If he's called me to be a father, grandfather, husband and pastor then he will watch over his calling to perform it in my life. I have nothing to defend when it comes to God's plans for me; he alone is able to fulfil his purposes in my life according to his designs, not mine. Indeed, it was he who gave me those responsibilities and duties in the first place. Therefore, if I continue to acknowledge him in all I do, he will see to it that my work will achieve his goals for my life. All that remains is for me to do is to commit my work to him to cast my responsibilities upon him.

Are you feeling a little overwhelmed by your responsibilities today? It could be you've given your all to your job but, as you stand back to view the results, you're disappointed by other people's lack of enthusiasm or commitment. Perhaps you feel you're undervalued or not appreciated by others and this has left you feeling demotivated and despondent. If that's you, then my humble advice is to do some care-casting today. That is, cast your cares on him, because he loves you. Commit your workload and all your duties to the Lord and he will see to it that your plans will succeed. Do this and the Most High himself will establish you.

God-tracking is acknowledging that he is your success.

Blessings

Dudley

READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Psalm 87
Proverbs 3:5-10
Proverbs 16:1-4
1 Peter 5:7
Isaiah 55:8-13
_______________________________________________________________________________
BOOK OFFERS!

God-tracking Through the Year - year one
God-tracking Through the Year - year two
Overflowing Hope, a Light That Never Goes Out

By Dudley Anderson

AVAILABLE AT Lulu.com
https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1293719
Also on AMAZON and BARNES & NOBLE
_______________________________________________________________________________

Don't Give Up, Look Up!

I commit my work to you and cast all my responsibilities upon you

Pray
"Dear Lord, I confess that I have been feeling terribly unmotivated lately. I repent of any slack or apathy on my part and choose to re-acknowledge you in every aspect of my life my work, family, church, recreation and relationships. I commit my work to you and cast all my responsibilities upon you. Lord, you have called me by your grace and your purpose, so watch over your purposes to perform them in my life. Thank you that YOU will accomplish me. Amen."

If you want prayer, please email me at [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
trACker IS A NO COST SERVICE OF godtracker.co.uk

PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING TOWARDS EXPENSES IN BRINGING THIS SERVICE TO YOU, BY VISITING http://godtracker.co.uk/ AND CLICKING DONATE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, On Track. Although On Track went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

Listen to GodTracker for Radio at http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or to click on http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe

Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print