Right on Schedule
by PamFord Davis

Thinking of going to the movies? Give me a love story; end it with happily after.

If there is music and a touch of mystery in the mix, I'm forever a fan of the flick.

The Father is the author of the best seller of all time.

I can sing the Psalms. The Holy Spirit is my companion as I mediate on the mystery of salvation. I'm forever indebted to Jesus for His death on the cross.

I await the final act; Jesus will be center stage!

"For the grace of God has appeared with salvation for all people, instructing us to deny godlessness and worldly lusts and to live in a sensible, righteous, and godly way in the present age, while we wait for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ (Titus 2:11-13 HCSB)."

'While we wait'

Don't you hate to wait?

How many smiling faces have you seen lately in hospital waiting rooms?

Take a different approach

Consider the atmosphere in airport seating sections. For those waiting for an incoming flight, many celebrations are about to begin.

The plane is right on schedule. People sit on the edge of their seats; they are ecstatic as they anticipate the impending return of that special someone.

Jesus will return soon. Clear the runway.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print