ARE ALL RELIGIONS ONLY DECOYS?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Satan's biggest department is the Department of Religions. I had a professor in high-school, teaching us that all religions are like spokes in a wheel, all leading to the hub. He said, different religions are different ways to God. And he was quite right. They all lead to the god of this world. And his name is Satan. These are called "horizontal" movements, man to man, and into the claws of your worst enemy eventually, not unto God.

Today, there are only two relationships. These are somehow called "vertical", or up and down. One is BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY, a direct relationship of man to God. The only other one is Demon Possession.

Why does Christianity need to be strictly BIBLICAL?

Because the religions are not the only traps, keeping man from salvation. Also, all non-Biblical sects and movements, which call themselves Christian but add to or depart from Biblical context become also deadly traps, feeding their own special poisoned food to the perishing souls of men.

Now, who says so?

God Almighty is saying so, already for two thousand years, and keeps on saying:
"BUT THOUGH WE, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT WHICH WE HAVE PREACHED UNTO YOU, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
AS WE SAID BEFORE, SO SAY I NOW AGAIN, IF ANY MAN PREACH ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED, LET HIM BE ACCURSED".
Galatians 1: 8-9, King James Bible. Please use only King James. Even this quote may have been perverted to allow additions.

Christianity received the whole Bible in the first century AD. The Hebrew text is without error. There survived more than 5000 (New Testament) manuscripts (Tx. Receptus) which agree 99.46 % with each other and every important point is repeated again in other scriptures two or three times. This is the only text in the world which bears the Signature of God in every verse see www.remnantonly.info (under "More"). These materials constitute the Word of God (Bible) and are the base for the Old King James Bible. There are NO contradictions, as invented by Free-Masons and inserted into "Modern Language Versions".

Listen well: Anything added or removed or changed from an exact translation of the BIBLE, as it appears in preserved Hebrew and Tx. Receptus (Greek and Aramaic) any such change becomes an "OTHER GOSPEL" and is accursed. Its preacher is accursed by God. This is not another guy (or gal) speaking. This is the voice of Almighty God. Check it out. Might look up "Bible Mutilation" in www.remnantonly.info, under "More".

THE ABOVE MAKES THE BIBLE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL GUIDE IN THE WORLD, UNTIL CHRIST JESUS COMES BACK.

For those who do not know yet the Biblical Christ Jesus, please look up "The Signature of God" in above Web. These things are true and the information is tremendous. It has been encoded especially also for you, that you may believe.
Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted the only TRUE Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior. You will get nowhere accepting or even worshipping phantoms.

Many sects have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a 'one way street' without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9, look it up). Satan's biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

With this infinite love God gave us a true Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info , under Articles. It's made for you.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord, not seeking a phantom, but the God of the Bible, plus nothing. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?


PS: Almost all public media are now in the hands of Luciferians, especially the movie industry and TV programming. What to do to protect the family? Watch for the series: Peril from Mass Media to your Family & Solutions.
National TV programming has become 74% Demonic. Even children's programs are becoming visually terrible and evil by their promoted examples.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print