MILLIONS OF MILLENNIALS LOOSING SEX DRIVE?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

People born near this millennium (near 2000 AD) show alarmingly plummeting sex drive and soon rising sexual sterility no procreation. These are very young people, in their sexual prime. The AMA (American Medical Association) and the mass media offer only idiotic excuses, and what would you expect? Not only the doping down of America has been fabulously successful, but also the population containment.

Our critics laugh cynically, that this is to make room for 'more illegal immigration'. Some (but very few) do ask, "Would our 'own' government deliberately poison its citizens?"

Nobody will deny today, that for the longest time population containment (reducing world population) has been a top priority for the Globalist Elite. Why do you suppose they murdered 60 million babies by abortion already in our US and a? (Small 'a' for shrinking American presence in America).

CHILDHOOD VACCINES AND FLU VACCINES, containing mercury, have been implicated as the most effective means of virtually castrating America.

The main reason for injecting MERCURY is to obtain partial or complete sterility (incapacity to procreate). The additional fallout from all this is an enormous increase of all types of chronic, degenerative diseases as well, including neurological damage (Alzheimer, Parkinson); most notable is a decrease of intelligence. In fact the incidence of "congenital idiots" has risen from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 159 contemporary births.

The most direct and effective way to introduce chemical poisons or infective agents into the public is certainly by INJECTION. If you are unsure that injected mercury is a terrible, terrible poison, check it out on the internet or any major library. Or just ask your doctor.

Thimerasal, a topical "paint-on" antibacterial containing mercury, was taken off the market because of local toxicity and some, most minute, systemic absorption. Now these Dear People are injecting this mercury, as "preservative", in children's vaccines! Some of these injectables claim to be preservative free. But when I read the accompanying literature, it said "contains trace amounts of mercury due to the manufacturing process", in very small print, at the end. At the lab the content of mercury was shown to be three times as high as before! The same applies to flu vaccines. If they lie to you, saying there is no mercury in vaccines, TAKE A VIAL TO A REPUTABLE LAB, and ask for a written qualitative and quantitative analysis! After that make as much noise as you possibly can!

At the age of 2 years the infant would have received 24 to 29 vaccines, some while still in the mother's tummy, "to prevent Rubeola infections"! I have never seen Rubeola in a pregnant woman, but have seen the devastating affects of pushing mercury into the most tiny brain of the developing fetus (baby), before any blood-brain barrier defenses could have developed.

This almost guaranties to destroy the baby's reproductive capacity as well as a probable reduction of IQ by 10 to 50 points or more. We now have a virtual epidemic of "congenital" idiots, Autism, ADD types (attention deficit and neurological malfunctions). Autism (idiots) had a frequency of occurrence of one in ten thousand. Now it's close to one in 160! Can you imagine the disaster confronting affected families?

Somebody sent me the form below, to discourage compulsory vaccinations:

Responsibility for Vaccination:
I herewith acknowledge that I _____________________________ (name of health care provider) have recommended or administered (name of the vaccine) ___________________________________ to (name of the recipient) _______________________. I have read the scientific literature available on this vaccine (vaccines), I have assured the patient or parent the product is safe, and I am aware Federal legislation protects vaccine manufacturers from legal action in the event of a serious complication. To demonstrate my faith in the safety of this product, I herewith accept full financial and legal responsibility for any harm or complication that results from the administration of this product. Date:_________________________ Name of person who recommend or administers the vaccine:
Print name:_________________ Signature:__________________
Witnessed: Print name:________________ Signature:__________________
Witnessed: Print name :_______________ Signature:____________

A physician would be an absolute idiot to sign that!

EDTA chelation has practically been outlawed recently. It has been in use for generations to combat heavy metal poisoning, especially for miners. It has also been found to be marvelously effective for cardio-vascular and other deficits.
Now EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic acid for IV use) can no longer be obtained, it is disappearing even in medical references. Why?
The very practical reason is that EDTA chelation will get rid of MERCURY, so carefully and laboriously implanted into your children's brains. In fact, with influenza vaccines, some has been seeded into all the rest of us as well.

Similarly, though less importantly, a virtual war is being waged against the use of methyl testosterone as male supplement. This hormone is essential not only for male fertility. It is also essential for man's overall health and prowess. The tablet form, once so cheap and effective, has disappeared, being replaced with injections, patches and gels which function poorly and carry an astronomical price. The clinically "recommended" blood levels for testosterone are falling like a lead balloon (they recommend very low or ineffective blood levels). Most insurances will not pay for testosterone unless the physician personally will testify for cause and need. No mere prescription is accepted by any insurance.
Healthy testosterone levels are essential, not only for reproduction, but equally, for a maze of other biological processes. Lack of this hormone means rapid decline of overall health. Only in a case of cancer of reproductive components is its use counter indicated.

Doctors, normally, know only what they are being officially taught and the "powers that be" are lying to all of us, this time more than usual.

Studies published by Dr. H. H. Fudenberg show a THOUSAND PERCENT increase in incidence of Alzheimer (memory disintegration) with 3 or more FLU VACCINES during a 5 year period, for adults over 60 years of age. Look it up on the internet. Vitamin D3 (5000 units daily) given in winter (sun exposure generates Vitamin D for man) would probably prevent most or nearly all incidence of influenza (powerful antivirus). But then, they would have no excuse for using vaccines. Besides, there are hundreds of billions of dollars of profits to Big Pharma, globally, at stake, every year.

There are a number of additional means being used for the above purpose, though none, reportedly, as effective as mercury poisoning. Some may be in wide use, but still be unknown to us. Genetically altered food (Monsanto) is a case in point. European studies involving Monsanto (altered) CORN fed to laboratory mice, resulted in extensive incidence of huge cancerous tumors. Consult www.remnantonly.info for Population Containment, under Articles.

Dear reader, it is said that the lying authorities there be, can and do tremendous damage to America. Ask any divorced man, for a start. But they still have not been able to separate you from your SALVATION. Only YOU can do that.

None of us will really live for this world alone. There is another reality just microseconds away for us all. With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Many sects have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion provides no salvation, it is a 'one way street' without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1:8-9). Satan's biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food to the perishing souls of men.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info , under Articles. It's made for you. Christians are GOOD PEOPLE. If you find one that is not good, you found a non-Christian, whatever he calls himself. Who said, "By their fruits you shall know them"?

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation? Most of this world almost certainly will be totally lost. But that is no reason for us to be lost with them.

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print