Our body is not our God
by sana edoja

Our body is not our God!!!My son is in his first year at college. I enjoyed listening to him and his friends. Mostly, his friends enjoy talking about sex. At this early age? They are only 11-12 years old!!! They are playing overrated video games above their age. There are half naked women in those video games. Sensual talk and outfits are portrayed in those video games. Obviously, teenagerskeep talking about all those sexual stuff at school. They are mimicking the sexual gesture seen in those games. They are telling their friends that they should perform those sexual things in real life.

Our body is not our God!!! Recently, a young woman made a porn video with her boyfriend. She sent it to her ex-boyfriend to make him jealous. Unfortunately, he posted her video on the internet. She was seen performing sexual stuff by the entire planet. She felt so ashamed of herself. Then, she went to court to have the video removed. Unfortunately, her porn videodidn't get removed from the internet. This young woman suffered from guilt and died after committing suicide.

Our body is not our God!!! If your body is not your God!!! Use your body in a respectful manner!!!My friends, your body cannot save you. Whatever you do with your body cannot save you!!!Whatever you do withyour body will destroy your soul and your body!!! You feel guilty, ashamed and suicidal!!! Drugs, Alcohol, Pornography, Fornication, Casual Sex, Paedophilia, Beauty, Religion, Blood sacrifices, Murder, Terrorism, Religion.

There is only one God!!!Your body is not your God!!! When your body is all weak and sick!!! Have you got the power within your body to make it well again? Your beauty cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Your intelligence cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Your good deeds cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Your best friend cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Sexual deeds cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! TV programs cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Meditation cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Witches cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Mediums and fortune tellers cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Music cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Food cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Family or friendscannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Money cannot heal or save you from your sins !!!Going to the gymcannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Religion cannot heal or save you from your sins!!! Our body is not our God!!!

John 3:16 -For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print