Thought Processing
by PamFord Davis

My mind went blank.

I frequently experience memory lapses. A good example is my inability to recall names.

In contrast, my mind is usually filled with thoughts.

In our gadgets generation there are on-off, start-stop switches and buttons. I sometimes wish my mind worked that way.

I want to stop all negative thoughts of fear, worry, anger or resentment. The Apostle Paul gave Christians valuable instruction on thought processing.

We are in a spiritual war.

The sooner we realize that, the wiser we will be. We can, we must, win the victory when the enemy invades our minds.

The deceiver, Satan, is the father of lies.

"For though we live in the body, we do not wage war in an unspiritual way, since the weapons of our warfare are not worldly, but are powerful through God for the demolition of strongholds. We demolish arguments and every high-minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ (2 Corinthians 10:3-5 HCSB)."

Christ reigns.

Father, I thank you that Jesus has won the victory through His sinless life, sacrificial death and triumphant resurrection. Help me to focus my mind on things above. In Jesus name. Amen.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print