Whose Plan Are You Acting On?
by Ngozi Nwoke

Whose plan are you acting out? Every action of yours is geared towards a particular plan and you consent to it by your actions. Many people do many things without considering whose plans they are. This article is emphasizing that you follow the plan of God.

And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren." - Luke 22:31 (NKJV)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope - Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV).

God has a plan for you and Satan has a plan for you too. God's plan for you is of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. However, the enemy's plan is to kill, steal and destroy you and your destiny (John 10:10). God's plan is to beautify your destiny (Psalm 149:4) and make it glorious. But you decide whose plan will be carried out.

Satan's plan for Peter was to sift him like wheat and waste his life and destiny. Jesus prayed for him so that, the enemy's plan though started will not be completed and at the same time enabled Peter to fulfill God's plan for him; which is for him to be the rock upon which God would build His church (Mathew 16:18).

The result of Christ's prayer for Peter shows that you can turn from the enemy's plan to God's plan through prayers. However, you need the help of the Holy Spirit to ascertain God's plan (1 Corinthians 2:11) for you, help you pray it to manifestation and to fulfil it.

Right before conception God ordained you to achieve a purpose; details are available and are in the custody of the Holy Spirit. You are to consult the Holy Spirit to access the plan. The plan of God is never changed, all you need is to retrace your foot steps and then continue in God's original plan for you.

God has a plan for you which when you obey it will lead you to your high places. Some of the paths may seem unpalatable and difficult, but as you stick to it you will see yourself in the palace. Joseph was a man with a great plan of God for his life. However, it took him going through the pit and the prison before getting to the palace.

God's plan for you is sure if you will stick to His directions. It may tarry but wait for it, for it will surely come (Habakkuk 2:3). The Lord's plan is superior to the devil's plan, people's plan and your own plan for your life. Discover it and walk in it and you will enjoy peace and joy, and ultimately a glorious destiny.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print