NOBODY CAN EVEN IMAGINE THE HAPPINESS THAT GOD PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM (1 Cor. 2:9).
by Eugene Lopatynsky

If the present filth, dishonesty and violence, all around us, depresses you, as it does depress me, remember that for us there is a spectacular final victory, an infinitely wonderful outcome awaiting every BIBLICAL Christian!

To those still searching for answers and peace, may I say, search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world! Dwell in in the serene peace and love of our Lord and His people and carry His will and His love, as long as possible, unto this rapidly perishing world.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. PLEASE BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO STUDY YOUR BIBLE EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info (under Articles).

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?
-----------

There are those who may even resent the little prayer above. But some, SOME, might offer this 20 second invitation to God (and mean it), and a new, miraculous being will be created by Almighty God, a Christian Brother or Sister to love. Those who seek, do find. The rest of the world will not understand until it is too late.

If you have invited our Lord already, just invite Him again. You invite your friends more than once. Ask again to do HIS will, not yours; to use HIS wonderful way, not ours.

The stress is also on BIBLICAL, because many demon religions and demonized sects abuse the name and offer a counterfeit solution, an empty decoy, a "Jesus" who is not Christ Jesus. Our Savior speaks only out of the ENTIRE Bible, plus nothing. If they present to you any non-Biblical material, realize you're being led into disaster, on a one-way street without exit.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print