PERIL FROM MASS MEDIA TO YOUR FAMILY (Or, Internet, as Cause of Decomposed Psyche)
by Eugene Lopatynsky

How come peril?

Hidden Luciferian programming is done by experts and promotes, almost imperceptibly, Luciferian attitudes and behavior.

Baloney?

Rebellion of your wife and kids with pending divorce, teen pregnancy or drug addiction, is baloney? How about husband degenerating? Eventually booze, drugs and adultery? Where do you think people get their ideas and motivation? If it hasn't happened yet, then the increase of enemy input will make it more probable every year.

Almost all public media are now in the hands of Luciferians, especially the movie industry and TV programming.

Gain or loss from the internet derives from what one uses the internet for. There is a wide freedom of choice, which is absent from media programming. Internet could become a door (unknown to you) for hippies or pedophiles directly to your home and kids.

National TV programming has become 78% Demonic. Even children's programs have become visually terrible and provide evil examples. Just look at some of the graphics, alone. This programming is done by psychological experts trained in subliminal hypnosis and mood altering techniques; it is statistically very effective.

Nervous Depression and negative predispositions (immoral) are the first results, followed slowly by progressively growing evil behavior. Wrong, rebellious, intolerant, dishonest, hateful thoughts and attitudes creep in almost undetected.

Every human being needs uplifting, honest, helpful to others, examples and input. What we get is the exact opposite, continuously.

Soon all of this will become worse and more invasive. TV Novels and TV Serials contain a fishing hook to keep you glued into the Boob Tube, and present often evil and progressively anti-christian behavior.

THE REMEDY IS SIMPLY TO TURN OFF MASS MEDIA AND TURN ON YOUR OWN PROGRAMMING: YOUR OWN SELECTION OF DVD'S, MUSIC AND INSPIRATIONAL PROGRAMS.
ORGANIZE FAMILY OUTINGS, SPORTS, ACTIVITIES, TRAVEL, AND FAMILY BIBLE STUDY.
These things have come within nearly everybody's economic reach.

Start by saving your favorite DVD's and purchase Christian recordings you like. This will become very important, especially if you have impressionable children. Keep in mind that kids under 6 -7 years old accept media information and attitude almost or completely hypnotically. They have no defense or screening capacity and most remain vulnerable to great extent till a world view does crystalize, usually near 17 to 20 years of age.

Home Schooling is becoming practically a must. Use it while you still have the freedom to do so in America. Read about the great advantages.

How about organizing a "Bible Group", a home Bible Study, once a week? Invite your friends and neighbors. Invite speakers from your church. Then give a Biblical subject to each participant and have him or her research it and teach in Bible class on a rotational basis. A family study can continue every day. Every member could bring a verse to explore.

Add a discussion group about personal problems and try to help.
------------
A writer must make his message short, they say, if he expects anybody to read it. Well, I hope this was short enough. But not too short to bring you the most important part. The moral battle may now be lost in this sad world and the future of mankind may actually drown itself within a forthcoming immense sever of evil. But they still CAN NOT take your salvation from you. Only YOU can do that.

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

People might wonder about the inclusion of this prayer in nearly every article I write. I never take money for writing. Every article is free to copy, free to republish. The most important feature in these articles is this prayer to invite Jesus. It changes lives, changes eternity. If even one person, only one, becomes a Christian because of it, it would have made my own life (and all its troubles) very worthwhile.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print