DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BIBLICAL MARY AND THE BABYLONIC QUEEN OF HEAVEN (SEMIRABIS)
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The Mary of the BIBLE is always presented in Christian Scriptures as a humble, obedient, totally human woman, chosen by God to provide half the chromosomes and incubation for our "Kinsman Redeemer", a human body which God would Himself use to redeem mankind.

By contrast, Semiramis of Babylon seeks godhood for herself and was reportedly chosen by Satan to give birth to Baal (Osiris, Moloch, "Sun god"). This process is to repeat itself in the future and produce somehow the Antichrist, the Top of the Pyramid on the dollar bill or the "Capstone of the Arch".

1) WHAT IS THE RANK (POSITION IN AUTHORITY) OF THE BIBLICAL MARY?
Want to see what Christ Jesus says?

Mark. 3: 31-35: "And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL DO THE WILL OF GOD, THE SAME IS MY BROTHER, AND MY SISTER, AND MOTHER"

JESUS SAID THAT MARY HAS THE SAME RANK AND STANDING AS EVERY OTHER CHRISTIAN, WHO OBEYS GOD.

There is no additional distinction for Mary.

2) DID MARY HAVE OTHER CHILDREN WITH JOSEPH?

YES, THE BIBLICAL MARY HAD FOUR OTHER SONS WITH JOSEPH PLUS DAUGHTERS.

Mark 6:3 : "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him."

Another, mighty religion preaches a totally different "Mary", not the Mary of the Bible.

Matt. 1:25.: "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS".

"Firstborn" means there were other children of Mary later. "Knew her not" means no sexual intercourse (check Strong's Concordance) of Joseph with Mary until after Jesus was born. Biblically, they were indeed husband and wife.

3) WHY IS SEMIRAMIS OF BABYLON IMPORTANT IN THIS?

Because some appear to be actually worshiping Semiramis, not any Mary of the Bible. To a near identical description of Semiramis (worshiped in Egypt as Isis, in Greece as Diana, In Rome as Ceres) has, seemingly, been added the name of "Mary". Take a look and decide for yourself.

Semiramis is the greatest, most popular Babylonian deity. The god she brought forth, and who is offered back to her under the symbol of the round wafer (symbol of SUN), as "bread of life", was in reality the fierce, scorching sun or terrible Moloch, yet in that offering all his terror was veiled. The sun-disc displayed behind the head of worshipers was used to honor distinguished members of the sun worshiping cult.

The "Mother" was believed to be benignant, merciful, the favorite "divinity". The Madonna of this ancient Religion also entirely eclipses her son, as mother of grace and mercy, "Bona Dea", the "Mediatrix", Aphrodite, ("wrath subduer"), who could by her charms soothe the breast of angry Jove.

Some people, faithful to this Babylonian paganism, often present CHRIST (the true Lamb of God, lowly of heart, God's greatest love) as a STERN AND INEXORABLE JUDGE, while "Mary" is set off in the most winning and engaging light.

This is simply a different "Christ" and a different "Mary". It is in all reality Semiramis and Horus, not the Christ and Mary of the Bible.

4) THE WORSHIP OF THE SACRED HEART (FLAMING HEART) AND THE ROSARY

Where is there a "sacred heart" in the Bible? Nowhere. It doesn't exist.

But it exists in Chaldean mysteries, in Babylon and Egypt, where it was worshiped as a symbol of the "Child Nimrod", or "Bel", the reincarnation of the Sun (fiery and burning; Baal) and represented as a heart of flame (Flaming Heart).

This Heart is one of the ancient symbols of Osiris (Baal, Moloch), the infant divinity "born again" to Isis (Semiramis, Diana, Ceres, "Mary"), his mother. This son is called the "strength of his mother", the "boy-god", whose symbol was the heart. While he was recognized by the pagans as a mighty war-god, he was exhibited in his favorite form as a LITTLE CHILD. Semiramis is practically always worshiped and presented in the company of Osiris (Horus, Baal), presented as a woman with a little child.

The HEART in Chaldee is BEL and the worship of the sacred heart was under the symbol of the "Sacred Bel", "that mighty one of Babylon", Horus, the "born again". Today, the worship appears to continue and he is given by some the name of "Jesus", but his attributes, as publicized by these movements, are not the attributes of the Jesus of the Bible, but those of Osiris and Bel.

A type of Rosary, equally, is no invention of any single religion, but is of the highest antiquity and almost universally found among Pagan nations. Its purpose is the seemingly endless repetition of "prayers" to demons.

By contrast, what does God say about it in the Bible? See Matthew 6:7-8:

7. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

5) DEAR BROTHER, IF YOU WANT THE BIBLICAL GOD ALMIGHTY,

On God's own terms, then FORGET ALL THE SAINTS, THE ANGELS AND THE PRIESTS. Only GOD can forgive sins, all those others, ALTOGETHER, could not forgive a single flea! Or a bedbug? What a colossal deception some have been trusting for their eternity! Most people are familiar with what happens to those trusting in counterfeit money. Getting counterfeit salvation is infinitely more serious.

For once, turn directly to our FATHER, the Lord God Almighty, who made you, who suffered for you, who loves you, and ask HIM (no priest, no mediatrix), ask God directly to forgive you your sins!

Then invite Christ Jesus to be the Lord of your Life: "DEAREST LORD JESUS FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

It is protected by the Signature of God in every original verse and protected by a direct commandment of God, Gal.: 8-9, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

If you invite Christ, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info , under Articles. It's made for you. Christians are GOOD PEOPLE. If you find one that is not good, you found a non-Christian, whatever he calls himself. By "their fruits you shall know them".


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print