My Strength, Song, and Salvation
by PamFord Davis

A new day is dawning.

Rise early.

Look across the horizon.

God is merciful.

He wants us to receive his grace.

JEHOVAH is my strength, my song and my salvation!

"And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation (Isaiah 12: 2-3 KJV)."

JESUS offers wells of living water.

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life (John 4:14 KJV)."

The LORD provides strength for the journey.

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength (Isaiah 40:29 KJV)."

Our Creator gives us a new song.

"And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord (Psalm 40:3 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print