THERE IS NO SALVATION POSSIBE APART FROM -CHRIST JESUS.
by Eugene Lopatynsky

If the above is true, it makes all OTHER religions of this world utterly worthless.

What does our GOD say? CHRIST JESUS is the ONLY NAME UNDER HEAVEN by which men must be SAVED (Acts 4:12). Check it out. There is NO other Savior and no female Co-Savior. Nobody else paid for your sins, only Christ Jesus. There is NO OTHER INTERCESSOR beside Christ Jesus (1 Tim 2:5). There is no Mediatrix in the entire Bible. SHE doesn't exist. But SHE exists in the mysteries of Babylon and Egypt, in the religion of Nimrod and Semirabis, of Baal/Moloch and Isis.

This makes all non-Christian "religions" into decoys. The greatest department of Satan is the department of religions. Certainly, their religious purveyors will not like to hear this at all. They will like even less the destination Satan has ready and prepared for them and their followers.

ONLY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS OF THE BIBLE, BELIEVING IN WHO HE IS, WHY HE CAME AND WHAT HE SAYS, IS COUNTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Why only Jesus of the Bible?

Because many SECTS, both colossal and small, have been preaching a phantom, a DIFFERENT CHRIST, not the Christ of the Bible. Their religion is a decoy, it provides no salvation, it is like a 'one way street' without exit, leading into perdition (Gal. 1: 8-9). Satan's biggest department is the department of religions; of disguised and fake religious decoys, baited traps feeding spiritually poisoned food unto the perishing souls of men.

Who says so?

God says so, in the Bible, Gal 1:8-9.

Christianity is a person, the person of Christ Jesus and if you have HIM you'll LOVE Him with all your heart and obey out of love (John 14:14, 21); obeying with joy and gladness, something non-Christians cannot believe.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the incredible goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "the ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Don't be impressed by the MASONIC PROMISES of "All the wonders that will be"! Wonders like what? Like your empty electronic gizmos leading you into Satanism? Or like the credit cards, leading you into debt to powerful banks? Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who
has made, and will make again, a beautiful world

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info (under ARTICLES). It's made for you.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print