Miracle Working God-The Alpha and the Omega
by Ngozi Nwoke

Do you know the reasons why God is a miracle working God? One important reason is that He is the Alpha and the Omega! An understanding of this truth will increase your faith in God and you will see more miracles in your life. This article explains more of God's position as the Alpha and the Omega.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." - Revelations 22:13 (NKJV)

But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, "Do not be afraid: only believe, and she will be made well." - Luke 8:50 (NKJV).

God does great signs, wonders and miracles. He did so many miracles in the bible and He is still doing great miracles today; things that can't be explained by any human reasoning. And one attribute of God that makes this possible is the fact that He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. All starts and ends with God, He has the final say!

What does this mean? It means that even if that case looks as a closed case, it is not actually closed since it has not reached the end of your life or tenure, or of the world. If your faith is intact, it is not over until God says it is over. One thing is sure; the end will be in your favour.

Let's consider a few examples: Sarah had long passed the age of giving birth, but she gave birth at the word of God. Her case seemed closed but not with God (Genesis 21:1-7); same with Hannah, Elizabeth and many other women and men that have similar testimonies. Also, Daniel was thrown into the lion's den that should have been death for him but God didn't say so, and he came out alive. But immediately his enemies were thrown in, their case was closed by God (Daniel 6). The three Hebrew boys had similar testimony too; they were delivered from a fiery burning furnace. They came out alive, with no smell of smoke on them (Daniel 3). Also, Joseph went from pit to prison, but he still got to the palace (Genesis 50:15-21).

What of Peter and Paul? Peter was put in jail to be brought before the people after the Passover, the faith of the disciples was up and God sent an angel to deliver him (Acts 12:1-12). Paul was stoned and dragged out of the city, his enemies thinking he was dead; but he got up and walked away (Acts 14:19-20). Furthermore, a father some years back believed God for the salvation of his son, and it was as if it would never happen. But after his death, his son gave his life to Christ and is now a pastor in a living church. The Alpha and the Omega answered him even after his death. All these people's cases turned around because God is the Omega, He has the final say.

God is I AM (Exodus 3:14). He answers to His name. Since He is the Alpha and the Omega, Beginning and the End, First and the Last, He will answer to this name. Only believe in this name of God, declare and walk in this truth, and you will surely receive your miracle. Picture and understand that that case is between the Beginning and the End. So be strong in the Lord and it must change for your good. It is within God's jurisdiction, territory, and scope, the enemy can't win.

In one of the services I attended, the pastor told a story of how God delivered him and his family from a fatal accident. He was driving with his whole family in the car. After a while, he heard in his spirit "stop". He wondered why because the road was clear and there was no physical reason for him to stop, but he obeyed and parked. Immediately after he parked, a car that was trying to overtake a convoy of cars came close to where he was and a chain of events took place that made the car to somersault into the bush. The Beginning and the End saw it coming and delivered His children from being part of it.

Again, some time ago, I needed to pay up some fees and it was a bit high for us when the fee was due. My husband and I gathered what we had and then decided to take the money my husband had been saving on monthly basis in the name of our son, which we started just two years earlier. When we added it up, it was exactly the amount for the fee. As we reflected on this, we concluded that that account was opened to enable us pay this fee two years later. The Alpha and Omega was at work.

God is still in the business of working miracles, you only need to believe in God, walk in the truth and the First and the Last will keep working miracles in your life. Put up your faith antennae, your case is not closed. Congratulations.

Please do share your own testimony with us here. God bless you.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print