Insignificant to who?
by Jason Lewis

We are all important members in the body of Christ. It may sometimes seem like you are inadequate. What do I have that God can use?

John 6:5-14
5When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip,"Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?"6He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.7Philip answered him, "It would take more than half a year's wages[a]to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!"8Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother,spoke up,9"Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?"
10Jesus said,"Have the people sit down."There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there).11Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks,and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.12When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples,"Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted."13So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.14After the people saw the signJesus performed, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world."

The key to this scripture is the little boy who had the fish and the loaves. Phillip looked at How much it would cost. But Andrew saw the importance of the boy with the food. He may seem unimportant because Jesus turned his lunch into a miracle. But if it wasn't for that boy giving up his lunch Jesus couldn't of fed the multitude. So no matter how insignificant you may feel you are actually Mighty in Christ Jesus. So you are not inadequate. Jesus is just waiting on you to give what you have so He can make it a miracle. You are Mighty in Christ. Don't let Satan convince you your not. You have what Jesus needs. You are somebody just like the boy with the food. You are strong in Him who strengthens you.


A Follower of Jesus writer and teacher Jason Lewis

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print