Our Conscience As An Instrument of God
by Dinora Garza

"Having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. In view of this, I also do my best to maintain always a blameless conscience both before God and before men."

Paul made every effort to act according to his consciencewithout offending God or his fellow man. He knew God's Word warns us beyond this life there is a payback for both, righteous and wicked.

Do we really understand this? I mean, are we really aware that what we do here has eternal consequences? If we want to live a righteous life, to walk straight, away from sin, we need to appropriate Paul's conviction.

Let's live with this truth in mind, meditate on it, engrave it in our hearts and allow it to affect our daily lives: "I will pay later for what I choose to do today with my God and with my neighbor."

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad." (2 Corintios 5:10)

I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print