Mercy Made the Difference
by PamFord Davis

Thanksgiving Day is only days away

"Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? who can shew forth all his praise (Psalm 106:1-2 KJV)."

As God's adopted child, I sometimes feel the innocence of a little girl. His Son has cleansed me of sin. I did not earn it. I certainly did not deserve it. Mercy made the difference; mercy & grace bridged the divide between me and the Father.

Praise the LORD!

I am eternally thankful.

He is so good to us.

If not for mercy, I'd be dead in sin and bound for hell.

The Lord's mighty acts are irrefutable!

Among many feats, the Father delivered the Hebrews from Egyptian bondage, led them for 40 years through the wilderness and planted them in the Promised Land. God the Son and Holy Ghost continued to carry out signs and wonders.

"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will (Hebrews 2:4 KJV)?"

His mercy is multifaceted; his grace is beyond measure.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print