Politics
by Cyril Almond

I find it very interesting that the Brexit vote has caused such a commotion. More so now that we have the judges involved.

One of the reasons myself and many others voted for Brexit was that. I objected to judges in Europe imposing laws that affected this country.

We now find our judges interfering with a majority vote. Not directly, but hindering the-process. So much so that we all know that when things get into Parliament. It can be a long drawn out process.

Having got that off my chest, let me share the real reason i voted out. Have a look at the European parliament building and you will see a replica of the amphitheatre in Rome where Christians and other people were killed.

Also outside of it there is a statue of the woman and the beast. Revelations 17 verses 3-6. And he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness. And i saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast. Full of blasphemous names having seven heads and ten horns.

4. And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. Having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality.

5. And upon her forehead was written a mystery.
Babylon the great. The mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth.

6. And i saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints. and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And when i saw her i wondered greatly.

I am old enough to remember when the U.K. was in trouble in the second world war. That the U.K. went into the churches and prayed for deliverance. The rest is history.

I do not believe that God wanted the U.K. tied to such an empire as the common market. You see quite a few of us knelt down and prayed.

My website www.gabrielshouse .co.uk

Face Book gabrielshouse. I am a retired Pastor. I now help in a leadership team. Still preach and teach at 83. God is so good to me. I go on the streets and keep divine appointments. In these end times we need to do that.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print