THANKSGIVING GONE CZWEKO
by Eugene Lopatynsky

A cancer cell is a normal cell gone crazy. Faced with a lack of oxygen (like man faced with a lack of the Bible) it becomes anaerobic, trying to live of fermentation. It develops 20 times as many sugar (sugar is virtual fertilizer for cancer) receptor sites as a normal cell and goes crazy.

Our HOLY-days, once holy, are turning czweko.
During Thanksgiving we stuff a turkey, then we stuff ourselves till the cheeks (and other things) bulge out. How does that give thanks? And to whom?

If you really want to thank God, to give something to our loving father, why not give Him something He really can use? Like obedience, DO NOT LIE, DO NOT STEAL, DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, LOVE YOUR FELLOW MAN LIKE YOURSELF, and so on?

Also how about plans to study the Bible regularly? It is Gods light upon our path.

Consider that every law God gives is never for the benefit of God. It is always for the benefit of man and the society of man. We have a colossal treasure, a happiness and, eventually, life everlasting in our Heavenly Father, who loves us and ransoms us from uttermost destruction.

Why not give thanks (every day) directly to Him?


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print