Top Priority
by PamFord Davis

Making out your Christmas list?

Checking it twice? Ought oh, obsessive-compulsive and checking it again?

After checking my opening statement I need to make a correction. Make that plural, Christmas lists.

Many will be making out gift lists, grocery lists for holiday meals, lists of Christmas parties, programs and much more.

It is a matter of priorities. What do I tend to first? Throughout the year, I get a feeling of accomplishment when I can delete an item from any lists. Priorities are not only beneficial at Christmastime. They are eternally essential.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof (Matthew 6:33-34 KJV)."

Seeking the King of the Jews, Magi traveled to Jerusalem. It was top priority

"Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Saying, 'Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him (Matthew 2:1-2 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print