GENETICS AND SALVATION?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The title might sound a bit crazy, but there might be some interesting hints to consider. The questions are important.

Who, among all these blaspheming multitudes will seek and love God? Who will refuse it?

Why will some people really search for and seek to love Father God, regardless what? On the opposite side, why will some insist on hating the creator of all that is good? How can one understand any of this?

There are no easy answers. Opinions might range from predestination to supernatural intervention and even to pure chance. Nevertheless there might be one additional factor in the form of inherited predisposition or bias involved, bias for either good or evil.

Consider that the Israelites were told not to interbreed with the original population of Canaan. Why? If environment alone were important, interbreeding would make little difference. We have also seen the Biblical reference to Giants, the offspring of reptilian Demons and human women (See "God Said Angels Had Sex", under in www.remnantonly.info, under "surprise"). They actually constituted an evil, genetic infestation, a genetic infection of humanity, which necessitated the flood of Noah.

Perhaps, just perhaps, there is also some automatic sorting in all of this. By analogy, if you mix water with particles of cork, sand and additional matter (of the same specific density as water), and shake it up, what do you get? A sorting begins, and is automatic. The sand remains at the bottom. The cork will always rise to the top and the "intermediate" matter, the particles of the same specific gravity as water, will merely swim inside, with any current in this flow.

Perhaps the descendents of the second appearance of these Giants (Nephilim, Raphalim, Emmins, Zanzumins, etc) could be likened to sand in above model. Cork could be compared to the offspring of those who once were the children of God (genetic variations resembling those of God's people). The floating particles, perhaps the greatest majority, could be compared to people of very mixed genetics, who are given the chance to choose what side they want to be on.

The intermediate matter, the floating particles in the above "model", are the colossal substrate (or target) for intervention with God's Gospel or the Devil's lying propaganda. Who cares? There is ONE who cares. These are beings, born into a dangerous, suffering world. God cares.

There is today a tremendous push by the existing Establishment to downplay the importance of human genetics. Some say, there are powerful political reasons for down-breeding a people while keeping them in ignorance about healthy genes; in fact, about health in general.

Genetics is pure science. It functions according to strict rules about inheritance of physical traits, most of them already outlined by Mendel, an Austrian Monk, 200 years ago. Our intelligence, color of eyes, exact physical characteristics and predispositions to disease and, just possibly, ethical and moral tendencies, all are genetically inherited. A type of moral or immoral bias (susceptibility?) might be just simply inherited too.

What about actual changes during the End Times?
Near the end, Gods gospel presumably will become scarce and Satan's propaganda nearly universal. With this you can predict the course (future) of the "floating particles". The good will become more holy and the bad more evil until the final end of this age (6000 years?) is upon us. See "Rapture", www.remnantonly.info, under " surprise".

In the meantime?

Meantime, preach the gospel of God, in season and out of season, to "every creature", baptizing them in the name of the Father, and Son and the Holy Ghost. Love your enemies. Do good to them who hate you, who despitefully use you and persecute you. And you will be called the children of the Most High.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print