WHY CALL IT CHRISTMAS? Who is Christ Jesus? Why is it so Important to Eliminate Christ from Christmas?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Merry Christmas, guys! Can we say it togrther with Isaiah 9:6?
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, THE MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

The above is a prophecy, given EIGHT CENTURIES BEFORE the first coming of Christ: THAT HE WILL BE A MAN, BUT HIS NAME SHALL BE GOD. This first coming of Christ was to pay ransom for all who are His; the second coming, now almost imminent, will be as King, as the only incorruptible and just King of this planet.

According to man's tradition, whose Birthday will we celebrate this Christmas and who should receive any gifts?

Who is Christ Jesus, the coming KING over Planet Earth?

(1) JESUS, WHO?

He is mankind's only hope for salvation: "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4: 12

Salvation is possible only by FAITH in the uniqueness of Christ Jesus, the Christ of the BIBLE; by faith in Who He is, Why He came and What He says. Christ speaks today in the entire Bible, never outside of it (Gal. 1: 8-9). Avoid, like a plague, every "ADDITION" to, or ALTERATION, of the Bible. Right here is where Satan will attack first, in every cult, every slanted religion, and every anti-God movement. A non-biblical Jesus cannot save you. Don't trust any pastor; don't trust any organized religion; verify all they teach with the Bible. Check yourself what God says in a King James Bible. Today all 'modern language bible versions' are being corrupted by Luciferians, or rather their glorified agents, mascarating as Christians. If you disagree, examine "Bible Mutilation" in www.remnantonly.info, under 'Protect your Faith'.

Every cult will deny some vital part of the identity of Christ Jesus. Will that DENY salvation?

(2) CREATOR GOD

John 1:1-3
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made
John 1:14
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Who/What is the Word? Verse 3 and 14 says it is a HE. He became a human being, the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, seen by the apostles. See also Rev.10:13 and Acts 13:33 "begotten" also refers to resurrection. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD.

Rephrased you get:
"IN THE BEGINNING WAS JESUS, AND JESUS WAS WITH JEJOVAH AND JESUS WAS JEHOVAH. ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY JESUS."

Coll. 1:15-17
15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

(3) IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY

Coll. 2:8-10
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9. For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FOR CREDENTIALS? WAS THIS EVER CLAIMED FOR BUDDHA OR MOHAMMED OR ANYONE? HOW COULD ALL "RELIGIONS" BE EQUAL?

John 8: 58
58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
(THIS IS THE "I AM" OF JEHOVAH)
John 8:24
24. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.

(The King James adds "he"- as "I am he". Explore the Greek Tx. Receptus, does not have a "he". The mathematical base there is fully intact.) To which cult does this very verse speak today? Which cults deny the uniqueness of the deity of Christ?

(4) ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH
Matthew 28:18-20

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

DID BUDDHA, ZOROASTER, MOHAMMED OR ANYONE EVER SAY THAT OF HIMSELF? HOW COULD "RELIGIONS" BE EQUAL?

(5) THOU ART MY SON

Hebrew 1: 2-3, 6
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 6. And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

ADAM WAS CREATED, CHRIST JESUS WAS BEGOTTEN. A designer might design and construct an automobile, an artifact, an object of design. If He BEGETS a son He duplicates HIMSELF.

Every cult, seemingly, has corrupted the unique "identity" of our Savior before its members. You can figure out why, yourself. Do they worship a different God?

God loves you and gave Himself for you. Following our "man's" custom, why not consider giving something to honor Him for "His birthday"? Why not try and give your Savior something that counts, like reading and obeying the Bible?

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.
Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile to find our Lord and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info, under 'Articles. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print