What Jesus Did for Me
by Sue Darling

I wrote this out for myself and then thought there may be others who would like to use this as to meditate the love Jesus has for you personally. That Jesus not only suffered to pay for the world sins but each and every one of us individually. I admit it is not written that well but I was afraid if I tried to tidy it up it would lose its punch, if you know what I mean. 1. I can't help myself, I can't help God without His Grace, and I can't do anything without God. 2. Jesus took my place at Calvary. He took the beatings that were meant for me. He was stripped off His clothing in public for me.


He was mocked, scoffed and hated for me. He became weak for me. He was crowned with very long thorns for me, because of my pride and arrogance. He was sentenced to Death and Judge by three judges. The Judge of this world was judge guilty for me. It should have been me. He was nailed to the cross slowly for me and made fun of. He received no compassion except by a very few people for me. He had to face fear and shed His blood for me. He shed every drop of blood for me. He truly did take my sins upon His shoulders and took them all the way to be crucified for me. And He struggled with the weight nearly fainting and half dead while carrying that cross for me. He was sneered at by the passer byers. Every part of His body was slashed and parts ripped off for me. He was stretched on the cross as far as they could stretched Him for me and He was on the cross for three hours before He died for me.


He couldn't breathe properly because of me. He took my place well and truly, all my sins and weakness on the cross. There was nothing left to do to save me. By His merits, sacrifice and blood and His wounds I am truly healed and restored to my former glory and beauty. It is all His hard work. And His love for me is unquenchable. It is everlasting. It will never die. I am His and there is nothing Satan can do to stop it. Because Jesus stands in front of me fighting every battle before me. He has won. He is victorious and now my sins are forgiven and I am now worthy as His Bride. Because He, Jesus said so. The King of kings said so. I was bought at a high price. I am His. Now all we have to do is believe and receive and follow Him.



Prayer is so powerful and we need to pray for everybody not just our family.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print