Acceptance
by Sonja Mattison

 


 


 


 


 


Sonja E.Mattison


[email protected]


 


 


 


 


When God took the time to create each one of us, he performed his work of art with love, care and patience. He formed us into our own uniqueness without any mistakes. So, since we were created to be exactly as we are, we should eliminate any desires of striving to be someone else, especially when we have so many qualities. We have our voices, bodies, and minds that go beyond simple thought.


We are extraordinary. In essence, God has determined who we will be. We need not to completely alter our identities, characteristics and even our personalities -things that make us, “us.” Instead, every morning we should be thankful for being the only person we are. We need to love ourselves by:


 


Admiring thyself without boastfulness; it sets forth confidence and self-assurance. When we omit all of our insecurities and do not belittle ourselves gratification takes place.


Conquering self-doubt through self-assurance strengthens our self-esteem. The simple statement “I can”and believing it sets paths for achievement. Faith conquers the impossible with the possible.


Committing to loving thyself must be practiced daily as love ritual. We cannot afford to love ourselves one day and hate ourselves the next day. With constant love we need to accept who we are. We must not hesitate to love our beautiful spirits.


Evolving with God allows us to grow in love with ourselves. If we let him channel his positive energy through us he will comfort us with love, and messages that tell us that we are forever accepted by him, and we too should accept us.


Praying for thanks whenever we ever feel down about ourselves can remind us that we are fortunate because our prayers can be interceded through Christ to the Lord to help focus on the many qualities that we possess.


Treasuring thyself will lead us to understand that greatness is naturally instilled in us. Through cherishing our own selves we will become more acquainted with our true self – magnificent.


Appreciation. Whether we have been noticed in society as a “success” or not, does not matter; it does not entail us to be less of a person. We are all remarkable as well as phenomenal. Since the Creator sees us as exceptional beings we should believe in what he sees when we look at ourselves in the mirror. Appreciate you.


Never give up on thyself. If we give up on ourselves, the only thing left that we will have is regrets. We are strong despite our imperfections, and believing and trusting in our souls will only lead to confidence, in which giving up should never be a option.


Cease all self-hatred.


Erasing eagerness. It is not necessary. Be still, look at thyself and accept who you are in the flow of life.


 


-Only be you.


 


 


 


 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print