God-management
by Sonja Mattison

There is a manger in the world that is above all, and can assist us with making the right decisions, and will lead us in the right direction. He is the Almighty. He has all the power in the world to aid us in finding prosperous journeys. We just have to pay attention, listen and act.


            God manages; he structures our lives. He puts us on paths that will help us develop the necessary skills, and not only get through life, but to master life. When you begin to listen closely to the voice of the Lord, soon you will have established goal-seeking achievements. For example, if we communicate with God that our dream is to become a math teacher, then he will sketch a plan for us to follow so that we may be able to feed knowledge to the world through mathematics.


            God expects us to strive for the many things we desire to have, yet he also wants us to depend on him. He rules and supervises. His direct supervision does not make us obsequious, and even if we are subservient to him, that does not define us to be weak. Tuning into God empowers us to be strong, wise and individualistic. So, through God we can be our boss in the event that we are God’s servant. We can be in control of our destinies and embark on adventurous journeys with feat and courage. We are entities of Jesus in which we are able to walk in faith, and within our footsteps we can conquer and rise, not fall and destruct as God manages our path.


 


 



Sonja Mattison currently resides in Clarkston, Georgia. She is an inspirational writer and the author of Thoughts of Mattii40. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print