The Beautiful things about You
by Sue Darling

Now it is time for many of us to look at the deep beautiful things about us, who serve the Lord in particular. Some of us can be so good at noticing our sins and weaknesses, but not humble enough to see the beauty of our souls. That is either false humility or an inferior complex, which the world teaches.

I have a friend who has a daughter who thought so badly of herself that her mother told her she wanted her to see five things about herself a day that she liked about herself. I think many of us think so poorly of us through what we learnt at school. I believe my inferior complex started there. I didn't consider myself bright. As a adult I realise I had other skills that the school didn't teach. People put you into boxes. But the truth of the matter we are all unique and made in the image of God. Nothing can be more beautiful than that. We all have the potential of being a saint. Some won't agree with me, but if you are born again the Spirit of God is in you and He is beautiful. So that makes us beautiful everytime we listen to Him.  

Song. 4:7. You are all-beautiful, my beloved and there is no blemish in you.

That is how Jesus sees us, because we are always washing our sins away with His Blood. The power of the Blood of Jesus can wash away all sins and so we become all-beautiful in God’s eyes. And that is all that matters.

 



Prayer is so powerful and we need to pray for everybody not just our family.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print