Extraordinary Obedience
by Dinora Garza

"Then the Lord spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tent of meeting, on the first of the second month, in the second year after they had come out of the land of Egypt, saying, “Take a census of all the congregation of the sons of Israel, by their families, by their fathers’ households, according to the number of names, every male, head by head from twenty years old and upward, whoever is able to go out to war in Israel, you and Aaron shall number them by their armies...So Moses and Aaron took these men who had been designated by name, and they assembled all the congregation together on the first of the second month. Then they registered by ancestry in their families, by their fathers’ households, according to the number of names, from twenty years old and upward, head by head, just as the Lord had commanded Moses. So he numbered them in the wilderness of Sinai." (Numbers 1: 1-3; 17-19)

How long does it take us to obey our God when He makes His will clear to us?  Moses and Aaron were given a command the first of the second month and we find them obeying it on the spot, without delay. If we want to see extraordinary miracles in our lives, we must cultivate extraordinary obedience...

Let this 2017 be the beginning of a life of active obedience among us who love our Lord with incorruptible love. Happy New Year!



I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print