GOD-TRACKING IS STANDING STRONG AGAINST THE ENEMY IN THE POWER OF GODâS MIGHT
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 611
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
Published through www.godtracker.co.uk  

06 January 2017  

HERE’S WISHING YOU AND YOURS A VERY BLESSED AND PURPOSEFUL 2017

Dear God-tracker

GOD-TRACKING IS STANDING STRONG AGAINST THE ENEMY IN THE POWER OF GOD’S MIGHT

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.” In this context, he is referring to the false prophets who came before him and who were responsible for perpetrating lies; they came as thieves to steal the sheep by their falsehood. Elsewhere, of Satan, Jesus says, “He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” Therefore, we can safely say that the thief who comes only to steal and kill and destroy is Satan

Satan is the enemy of God and of his people. He is everything that God is not: God is love, Satan is hate; God is truth, Satan is lies; God is a giver, Satan is a thief; God is life, Satan is death and God builds while Satan destroys. From the beginning, Satan has been intent on undermining God’s purposes and stripping man of God’s truth. In Eden, he caused mankind to doubt God’s purpose for them and drew them into rebellion. Satan was not Eve’s friend when he tempted her. Only an enemy would entice someone into falsehood and sin. Since the beginning, Satan is intent on stealing God’s purposes from you and me. Since the beginning, Satan has been determined to destroy you and steal God’s blessings from your life. Since the beginning, Satan has been out to murder God’s people and kill his purposes for them.

Why not make this New Year a time to renew your seeking of God’s gift of life and his benevolent purposes for you? Your enemy, the devil, is still intent on stealing God’s blessings from you and destroying God’s plan for your life. But God knows the plans he has for you. His plans are for your abundance and to build a hopeful future for you; Jesus came to give you abundant life! This is a time to renew your acknowledgment of the Lord in all your ways and to step out in faith, trusting in him every step of the way. And, by the authority of God’s Word, this is a time for you to tread on serpents and scorpions, and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing shall hurt you! By his Blood Jesus triumphed over Satan at Calvary.

I believe that, across the world, the devil has fresh plans to attack God’s people in this year and undermine God’s goodness: Christian persecution, disease, poverty, terrorism, failing economy, and uncertain politics. However, we know that he who is in us is greater than he who is in the world. If God be for us, who can be against us? Nothing shall separate us from the love of God and his purposes for us. In Christ, we are more than conquerors. He is our source and our resource. He is our provider and our helper. He is our comforter and our counsellor. So, commit your ways to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act on your behalf.

God-tracking is standing strong against the enemy in the power of God’s might.

God bless

Dudley

READ ALL ABOUT IT
John 10:9-10
John 8:44
Jeremiah 29:11
1 John 4:1-6
Romans 8:31-39
Colossians 2:15
Psalm 37


_______________________________________________________________________________
COMING SOON --- The Reality
A fresh new half-hour Christian radio programme, featuring lives touched
and changed for the good, for good by the reality as found in Christ.
_______________________________________________________________________________


Don’t Give Up, Look Up!

Therefore, under the Blood of the Lamb, I stand strong in the strength of your might and take my stand against the devil’s schemes in Jesus’ name.

Pray
“Lord Almighty, I know and confess that you are eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and sovereign. You, O God, are great and mighty. Who can stand against you. Your Word and your Name are exalted. In love, you sent your Son to redeem my life and reconcile me to your purposes of worship and service. Today, I confess that you are Lord of my life. I am found in Christ and he in me. Nothing can separate me from that love! You who are in me, are greater than the devil who is in the world. Therefore, under the Blood of the Lamb, I stand strong in the strength of your might and take my stand against the devil’s schemes in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

If you want prayer, please email me at [email protected]

_______________________________________________________________________
NEW YEAR SPECIAL 20% OFF
God-tracking Through the Year - year one & year two
By Dudley Anderson

Only through lulu.com
More at http://godtracker.co.uk
_______________________________________________________________________

What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His word calls us to seek his will by acknowledging him in all our ways and tracking this plans in faith.

GodTracker owes its origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, On Track. Although On Track went off-air in 2005, GodTracker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

Listen to the 60 second GodTracker radio spots at…
http://www.godtracker.co.uk/index.html#Listen

Recommend trACker to a friend.
http://godtracker.co.uk/index.html#subscribe



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print