A New Year Is Here; Let Us Continue In Faith and Prayer
by Tesse Wilson

 

Faith and prayer is required to achieve each resolution, goal and aspiration.

Faith and prayer is necessary to live a victorious life.

Faith and prayer with a diligent attitude is vital to go forward, to make progress in life.

Faith, prayer and action go hand in hand for we cannot always pray away the difficulties and challenges we encounter in life. We have to stand in faith, resist, go against the goliaths. We must become resolute, be determine to overcome that most notorious goliath named Fear, which has restricted, limited and seek to paralyze us.

 

Some of us need to renew our faith and trust in God and his word again. Our faith may have weaken during the past year when we experienced disappointments, lack, hurts, illness, failures, struggles, and seemingly unanswered prayer. There were challenges that intimidated us, we did not have the strength to withstand or overcome them. The goliaths taunted us shouting where is your God Christian. But the Lord sustained us.

 

Doubt has made some of us double-minded and unstable rendering us unable to take hold of the things God has already provided for us. We must come against doubt and unbelief in our lives. Silence even the inner critic. Use the sword of Spirit; speak the word of God. Lift up the shield of faith. In faith launch out again, do not be afraid of failing. With the strength of God and in the name of the Lord go against obstacles, turn them into stepping stones. Through prayer and faith overcome oppositions and hindrances that delay success and progress.

 

Let us look forward in faith. We have a hope.

The psalmist says in Psalm 65: 11 God crowns the year with his goodness...

Let us not faint. Let us declare in faith that we will experience the goodness of the Lord while we are alive.

Let us continue to believe that our God is good and he loves us.

Let us look with thanksgiving to our God who has provided all good things for us to enjoy.

We must stand in faith because the Almighty Jehovah is not only able, he is also faithful.

Let us keep standing on the promises of God and like Caleb let us say give me my mountain.

Let us be bold and courageous for the Lord our God is with us. He is Immanuel our present help and constant support.

 

 

 

By Tesse Wilson

 

 

 



All good gifts come from the Lord. Tesse is happy to be gifted by the Lord to write. It is her prayer that her writings will bless, encourage and inspire others. Thank God for his Spirit who gives inspiration and his grace which enables her. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print