HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL RAPTURE?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Many claim that the rupture is imminent, that all prophesies preceding it have been completed. 

THAT IS NOT TRUE. 

It is interesting to see all the early dates stipulated for rapture, but I am afraid that this may be far too optimistic. Several end-time prophecies are still far from being completed and without these the “end” cannot come. 

 The timing for rapture is anticipated at the mid-period of the tribulation, three and a half years before the end. Max Aplin has done some sterling work trying to establish that. But even if rapture occurs 7 years before the end, that will in no way allow sufficient time necessary to complete the prophecies still pending.

The Ten Toes Kingdom predicted by Daniel, from which the Antichrist will remove three kings, is still missing, not anywhere in sight. Luciferian plans, apparently, have been in existence for a long time to construct a world separated into ten political regions, but this remains still a part of a remote future. Have you not noticed the initial steps of this process by the emergence of a united Europe, or the efforts now made to merge Unites States with Canada and Mexico? How much longer will it take to construct a United World?

 Apart from this, there is real prophecy about DANIELS PREDICTION OF THE LAST EMPIRE OF “TEN TOES OF IRON, MINGLING WITH CLAY”. It isn’t here yet. That appears to be a World Government, ruling a planet divided into 10 districts and populated by a mixture of Man, Giant Hybrids and – eventually Demons cast to Earth.  They say there was a MINGLING in Noah’s day, until only a handful of non-mingled (non-hybrid) people were left. If life before rapture is to be as in the days of Noah, then the final GENETIC MINGLING OF MAN WITH DEMONS would also be missing. A generation of Hybrids will not grow overnight. 

 All these prophecies, I believe, must be completed BEFORE the final three and half years, before the coming and predicted end for all evil arrives.

 Hybridization has happened twice already in the history of man. Check the Bible. This time it is expected in very great force. Will it be another real “Surprise Guys”, to all those hoping so greatly for the “paradigm shift” and “man becoming god”? God says, the suffering for all remaining (surviving) mankind will be worse than anything in all history of man ever was, nor ever shall be. You think God is kidding?

So how much time till Rapture? The calendars of Incas and Mayas finished with a count of 6000 years in 2012, and do not continue. Why do they not continue? Did they know something we don’t know? The Chinese calendar is not far behind. The Jewish calendar shows about 230 years missing before the year 6000. That is very good for 6000 years of careful timekeeping. All of this is too much to be a coincidence.

It will probably still require close to those 230 years to complete the prophecy, achieve a Luciferian World and finally install the Antichrist. Some say, 6000 years under Satan, then 1000 years under Christ Jesus, completing a Biblical 7000 years, with all of intelligent creation learning from this. Some say, that hybridization eliminates salvation. It dooms man. That’s Satan’s objective. God saves humans, not beasts.

The European Union is an economic union. It is believed to represent the Black Horse of the Apocalypse. Another economic merging is underway, to unite USA, Canada and Mexico. Now, how long will that take? Then how much longer to unite the whole Planet?

 When and how will the PALE HORSE (universal death) make its full appearance?

 Searching the Bible, use only a King James Version. ALL MODERN BIBLES are being progressively CORRUPTED by disguised Luciferians. Prove it, see “Bible Mutilation” in www.remnantonly.info under ‘Protect your Faith’.

 In my opinion, God will recall His bride to be (the Church), before the FOURTH chapter of Revelations, before the first judgements strike this Earth; probably sometime between 3 to 7 years before the end of Tribulation. Only the people rejecting God will be left.

 Until then, the hand of God is not seen, not really felt, as it was felt in the miracles in Egypt, or with the Israelites entering the Promised Land. During the last, “remaining week” (seven years, Apocalypse), when God again turns to treat with Israel, HIS MIGHTY HAND AND PRESENCE will be seen and physically felt by everybody on Planet Earth. Besides all else, 144 000 active, Isaiah type, prophets will disperse, informing humanity. Tremendous crowds will turn again to God, even at the cost of their very lives.

 For Biblical background and references check Rapture I and Rapture II in www.remnantonly.info, under ‘Surprise’.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print