BREXIT, TRUMP, RUSSIA - WHAT MEASURES WOULD A LUCIFERIAN ELITE USE TO DEAL WITH REBELLION?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

WHAT ARE THE PROBABLE OPTIONS BEFORE THE GLOBAL ELITE FACING REBELLIONS?  

That is still not to say, that we have any great rebellion now. But we might have in a while.

 It is curious to see a current rightist reaction to global Luciferian designs, in the form of Brexit, (Ras)Putin in Russia, Trump as president in US, and so on. It may appear to the Global Elite that some part of the world has had too much freedom and relative prosperity.

 Even so, this may not constitute much change in Luciferian planning; only a slight temporary setback. In which case not much will change. Trump, for example, does not have his own, separate, non-infiltrated, national party to protect him or enforce his planning.

 It is equally curious to speculate about Luciferian reaction to the above. Uniting the world was an effort of many centuries. Under no circumstances will they abandon it now.

 What are, historically, the usual measures used by the World Elite, to confront counter-revolution?

 To prevent or minimize an anti-Luciferian rebellion, the first step has been to surround any really promising leader with disguised Illuminati, who will pretend to support him, and if he does gain control, these planted traitors will be his closest and trusted advisors. This, in the final analysis, perhaps, is what destroyed Hitler, his policies, his planning. This step is organized long before the suspected leader becomes prominent, before he can gain serious power. By contrast, any insignificant (unimportant) rebel movement emerging, merely gets infiltrated and demolished by disguised intelligence agents.

  • If measure ONE is insufficient, the second measure, historically, would be assassination, or poisoning of rebel leaders. For elected Luciferians, turned disobedient, if the situation is not immediately urgent, perhaps induced Alzheimer, or cancer or some variation of this might be used.
  • The next choice, if an upstart becomes a serious threat and comes to supreme power, would be organizing disaster at home. Consider, who controls practically all the mass media in America, by owning them, who issues currency and thus controls economy, who directs hundreds of essential institutions, including security agencies? An elected president never rally controls these institutions. They control him. An ELITE does not become an elite by chance.

What might be a first step, globally? Insurrections, types of civil war, economic horror, depressions (inflation would reduce national debt), tens of millions out of work, new plagues, perhaps, fear of nuclear terrorism. This turns a population against the leadership, while an outside war would unite the people behind their leaders. Any attempt to issue debt free money (not borrowed from Luciferian banks) has been always repaid with assassination.

  • The last step, if any nation should fully free itself, is to organize a World War against it. Could Russia be, for now, such a nation? Also, another World War might be profitable, more than the last two World Wars combined. It would stop the unraveling of the European Union and the Common Market.

 Therefore, there might be another “wrinkle” in all this. The Global Elite might be tired of resistance to its planning and might favor a faster solution. What if that which we are seeing is an artificial deepening of conflict promoted by Luciferians themselves to start another wave of destruction, this time thorough and global, in preparation for ushering in the Antichrist? We might be looking at a real Third World War, this time probably with nuclear weapons. Besides blood, they really want a mass population reduction.

 So far, the Black Horse (which appears to be outside the Apocalypse, like the 7 churches), this “BLACK ECONOMIC HORSE”, barely started deploying. The European Union is an economic construction. Unites States, Canada and Mexico are only in the first stages of forming a similar union, and comparable developments have still a long way to go in other remote parts of the world.

  If the Global Elite gets fed up or becomes impatient, they might usher in what is Biblically called the Last, or PALE HORSE, meaning a coming global, organized death. All this would be followed by a Luciferian peace among survivors and division of the planet into 10 districts, and so on.

 So far, this Pale Horse is believed to appear fully only after the One World Government imprisons humanity, where the Antichrist would destroy WITH PEACE. But, who knows? Perhaps both mass massacres can occur independently.

 For now, let’s hope that current developments do not embroil us in real disaster or exceed step three above. The BLACK ECONOMIC HORSE certainly is far more benevolent (by comparison) than its predecessor, the RED HORSE of terror revolutions, or its follower to be, the PALE HORSE of death.

 Who was it that told assembled ‘Bilderberger Money Bags’, “Don’t think that you can have a New World Order without paying for it. With blood, as well as money”.

 Hm?

-------

DEAR READER, the final Apocalypse has been predicted for millennia and will certainly come, followed ty the end of all evil. Most of us are helpless, confronted by these enormous happenings in a world turning darker (ethically and morally) more every day. But the greatest gift, an immense, eternal happiness, is still freely available to all who seek the Author of all that is good, our Creator, who loves us and suffered to keep this door still open for all who want it.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. PLEASE BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOUR WONDEERFUL WAYS WITH ALL MY STRENGTH, READING YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in “How to read the Bible and clean up your life” in www.remnantonly.info.  It’s made for you.

The Luciferians are blinded by their demons, they cannot see that an eternity of indescribable horror and suffering awaits them, together with their demons. Their seeming victories here really are only most abysmal defeats.

By extreme contrast, a bright, unimaginably wonderful future is waiting for every Christian! God Himself said that the ear has not heard and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God’s Word, Sir. Look it up. What do you suppose will confront those who REJECT the immense gift of a loving God, so great, SO GREAT, a salvation? Adam and Eve have chosen; this time YOU choose.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print